xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: MS's Big Plan  (Read 92 times)

M3_DeL

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2002, 01:08:00 PM »

MS wants a share in the business yes... BUT xbox 2 will be hackable.... I repeat will be....the only thing I can see is to make it too expensive of a hobby....kinda like Gamecube....too expensive to hack at this point. So if MS makes propritary discs then it might be too expensive to mod and hack and all that fun stuff. MS is not worried about if their machine can be hacked they just want to make it somewhat difficult so joe blow won't even think about doing it. I don't think we'll have nice lpc ports on the next box though smile.gif

opjose

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2002, 02:52:00 PM »

SILLYNESS!

What a load of bull.

MS DID NOT expect the Xbox to be hacked.

What Bunnie did was exceed MS's own experts, period.

What's not to understand?

MS isn't the NSA.

Heck they are not even great software developers either!

bagel5009

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2002, 03:01:00 PM »

Basicly, M$ Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

opjose

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2002, 03:18:00 PM »

Yes.

cONEction

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2002, 03:18:00 PM »

QUOTE (bagel5009 @ Oct 27 2002, 11:01 PM)
Basicly, M$ Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

uh..huh.  unsure.gif

cONEction

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2002, 03:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (opjose @ Oct 27 2002, 11:18 PM)
Yes.

Do you think so? well, i love MS. after, all things, they have given me for free  biggrin.gif , i mean most of us dont pay for windows or even games, so whats your problem, its like going to supermarket, steal some food, and then say , that super market sucks cause food didnt smell well, come on rolleyes.gif

opjose

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2002, 03:35:00 PM »

LOL!

Yes because -YOU- can rip MS off, it makes -THEM- a great team of programmers, software designers, etc.

There's no logic to this arguement.

cONEction

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2002, 04:19:00 PM »

QUOTE (opjose @ Oct 27 2002, 11:35 PM)
LOL!

Yes because -YOU- can rip MS off, it makes -THEM- a great team of programmers, software designers, etc.

nah, thats not the reason, you know a better OS right now? no you dont!
The fact is they got the best(user friendly/easy to use) OS right now. yes its not perfect, but who cares. windows works great, its fucking stable now so i dont know where all that ms hate is coming from  blink.gif

forcelite

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2002, 04:19:00 PM »

whos to say NASA is some group of genius's. I live right next to the place in Houston and I know many that smoke weed, show up late, ect. If the damn russians can still send up shuttles and keep a crap station up, and they dont even have a stable governmsnt, I think NASA with billions being thrown thier way each year should be expected to do the same.

cONEction

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2002, 04:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (forcelite @ Oct 28 2002, 12:19 AM)
whos to say NASA is some group of genius's. I live right next to the place in Houston and I know many that smoke weed, show up late, ect. If the damn russians can still send up shuttles and keep a crap station up, and they dont even have a stable governmsnt, I think NASA with billions being thrown thier way each year should be expected to do the same.

LOL  laugh.gif

forcelite

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2002, 04:21:00 PM »

smile.gif

forcelite

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2002, 05:53:00 PM »

ya but be honest, you use xp too, hardley anyone can soley use linux for everything

opjose

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2002, 05:59:00 PM »

QUOTE (forcelite @ Oct 27 2002, 11:19 PM)

NASA?

What are YOU smoking?

I said NSA... you know the NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY... the Crypto people.

bagel5009

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2002, 06:05:00 PM »

laugh.gif

Dude, It wont let me say M-i-c-r-o-s-o-f-t, it comes out as MS, thats gay  wink.gif

opjose

• Archived User
MS's Big Plan
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2002, 06:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (cONEction @ Oct 27 2002, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (opjose @ Oct 27 2002, 11:35 PM)
LOL!

nah, thats not the reason, you know a better OS right now? no you dont!
The fact is they got the best(user friendly/easy to use) OS right now. yes its not perfect, but who cares. windows works great, its fucking stable now so i dont know where all that ms hate is coming from  blink.gif

Man you have a strange way of throwing complete non-sequitors into any arguement, even when it's pointed out, you don't seem to get it.

Assertion: MS is great because I get free stuff.

Response: Free stuff = good programmers?

Assertion: Do you know a better OS?

DAMN! At least keep to one LOGICAL train of thought. You sound like Johnny Cochran or Al Sharpton in your logic. (In both of those cases there often seem to be no logic, just arguement for the sake of doing it.)

What does "do you know a better OS" have to do with "MS is great because I get free stuff".

And yes Linux is a better OS for many reasons.

Windows is hardly "fucking stable". Fucking? Yes. Stable, nope.

Can we say memory leaks, driver instability, resource problems, security holes, weak file system, demolished by Viruses, no ring 0-2 segregation of code.... XP is a TAD better than Win2K, which is a bit better than Win9x/Me, but that's about it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3