xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Are They Canceling Openxbox?  (Read 60 times)

Spider

• Archived User
Are They Canceling Openxbox?
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2002, 05:19:00 PM »

cool.gif

Spider  biggrin.gif

KLICK ME !

Kickace1616

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2002, 05:42:00 PM »

if easybuy2000 is gonna replace the openxbox with a no solder mod that is flash upgradable then i will be happy. i would want it to also have a switch so i can go back to the retail bios.

If they replace it with one of those modchips then i will keep my order with them. otherwise i will get a openxbox from somewhere else.

ZildjianKX

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2002, 06:20:00 PM »

Don't waste your money with them.... Easybuy2000.com is a scam...

shinkansen

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2002, 08:08:00 PM »

Does anyone know how long GP shipping from lik-sang takes?
The order site says 5 -14 days. EMS seems bit over-priced.
Thanks

dinopio

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2002, 05:33:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif  its labour day on monday its sunday today
so I guess tuesday is the next working day

Kurto2021

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2002, 09:20:00 AM »

I ordered two Openbox's from Easybuy2000 so I am a bit concerned about the fact that they are cancelling the their plans to ship it, however I have ordered Jtag's, atmega, and AVR's from them in the past and been very satisfied with their quality.  People who say that they are scamming you are basing this on what?  They have posted on their site that they are not going to have the items if they were scamming you they would already have your money.  If you are that impatient just cancel your order and order it from Lik-Sang.  Me personally I will wait for Tuesday and if I don't like what they say I am sure cancellation will not be a problem, nor will geting an order in with Lik-Sang.  By the way if you order from Lik-Sang get the better shipping it takes for ever any other way

PLUTO 3.14

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2002, 10:08:00 AM »

$75 is worth the price, i mean its only $25 more than xecuter, and comon its being shipped from hong kong, for the best ever tool its well worth it, and 1 thing ive learned is that if something is cheaper somewhere else, it means trouble, or looong wait. There you have premodded with their $275 deal for a premodded xbox sent, but guess what, they have way to many people in line cuz its cheapest, and they have the worst shipping ever, that takes forever plus bad service, in the other hand u have xecuter-mods that for $299 u get a premodded system with xecuter and they send same or next day and in a 2-3day shipping. HH sucks also cuz they sell the xecuter in $42, but u gotta waaaait to get it if u ever get it, for $8 is it worth it?. And this applies to many things in the internet, and everywhere, you get what you pay for, and thats it. I would buy the open-box from lik-sang that is the most reputable company and it's the safest bet for just like what $15 more?. Danm i hate it when u say i dont wanna buy a pc-bioxx for $75.

dry.gif   Your are right that the PC-Bioxx is the best mod now and probably in the future but If I wanted to pay $75 for it I would of bought it a month ago from Germany.... wink.gif   I will see if  I can find an alternative easealy flashable mod(Maybe from EasyBuy2000) or I will get the PC-Bioxx from Lik-Sang... tongue.gif

Damn I hate it when u say u hate me when I say I don't wanna buy a PC-BIoxx for $75....... mad.gif

Easybuy2000 seems to have the same or even a little better rating on some rating sites....   It seems that EasyBuy2000 seems to have problems with pre-orders...  But not with products instock....  So hopefully they will do better with their announcement of Tuesday....  Although since they are getting the test mod on tuesday...  They may have to wait till either late Tuesday or Wendsday to let us know what they've come out with....  Wait till Wendsday to cancel...  That way u can get the $49 price if u like what they end up with... sleep.gif

jamal

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2002, 11:02:00 AM »

Dave from Easybuy2000.com emailed me back. He said he dont even know what mod it is there getting but he was told its suppose to be better then Openxbox...

Ummm... Sorta wish tomarrow would get here so I can see what this is all about.

Kurto2021

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2002, 10:45:00 PM »

With as many people who are skeptical and pissed right now you think they would just let the cat out of the bag instead of making us wait.  How about taking the damn Openbox of the freaking website and simply placing an announcement as well.  Anyway they have till noon central time then I am ordering from Lik-Sang.  Are they going to contact the people who preordered these damn things and tell us they aren't going to sell them to us or are they simply going to replace them assuming we want whatever it is they are dumping on us.

PLUTO 3.14

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2002, 05:16:00 AM »

grr.gif Well I was able to cancel my cancellation of my order from Lik-Sang....

I don't think that Easybuy will come out with something extra ordinary....  And if they do I don't think I will be able to wait for it...  Got to many games waiting for me...  The package that Lik-Sang is making for their PC-Bioxx is  love.gif a all-in-one solution.  It makes it well worth the $75 price with their best shipping...  I was hessitent to pay that amount for a mod...  But with all that is included....  It's a great deal....  Hope I can return the parts I had already bought for the PC-Bioxx External Adapter Tutorial jester.gif  rotfl.gif

(It takes a little time for all the pics to show in my site...  Just wait a little after the page is done loading...  They are all there...  100% working!!!)

snakejoe

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2002, 10:02:00 AM »

Look at here, the new MATRIX mod chip. ship at 21/9

http://www.easybuy20...ox/matrix.shtml

Kurto2021

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2002, 10:09:00 AM »

well I guess it is official now I am going to order from Lik-Sang but I think I will hold on to my order from Easybuy.  I figure I should have no problem getting rid of the matrix modchips so we will see.

Man we need to get a bunch of us together and order the PCBioxx that way we can get the benefits of the discounted price.  Anyone here we trust?
Pages: 1 2 [3]