xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: W.i.p. Once Called "worlds Smallest Xbox"  (Read 2054 times)

mario1tracker

• Archived User
W.i.p. Once Called "worlds Smallest Xbox"
« Reply #270 on: March 11, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(vslan @ Mar 18 2008, 04:27 AM) *

I love how DonFerdinando comes in here giving advice with 8 posts.

Your doubting NiC's work, like he was the noob, do a search and look at his past projects before you go around saying his is going to fail.

I would love to see any of your projects you have made.

So you think that a person should be marked by the number of posts he has  huh.gif so if i spam and make 10000 pust i can tell you doggy ba*ls cause i have more posts than you?  rolleyes.gif  wink.gif  uhh.gif

avngrboy

• Archived User
« Reply #271 on: April 13, 2009, 12:38:00 AM »

Can't wait to see it done. pop.gif

NiC_CC

• Archived User
« Reply #272 on: April 13, 2009, 07:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(mario1tracker @ Mar 11 2009, 06:02 PM) View Post

So you think that a person should be marked by the number of posts he has  huh.gif so if i spam and make 10000 pust i can tell you doggy ba*ls cause i have more posts than you?  rolleyes.gif  wink.gif  uhh.gif

Um... first off I would like to bring to your attention to how long ago the post you quoted was. Also, I would like to acknowledge that you, yourself only has 8 posts and made a pointless, rude comment. I guess being useless comes along with being a newbie for some people. :/

QUOTE(avngrboy @ Apr 13 2009, 03:14 AM) View Post

Can't wait to see it done. pop.gif

me neither. biggrin.gif

As for for the hold up:
My lender has been dragging their feet on the house loan and this has been driving me crazy! Finally, today, the lender submitted my paperwork and my loan is now in underwriting. If all goes well, I should be closed at the end of this month. I am having some of the house worked on prior to me being able to move in, so I am looking at another month or two more before I can start work on this project again. UGH!

fithwum

• Archived User
« Reply #273 on: May 04, 2009, 05:29:00 PM »

just been reading up on this post and i would love to see this thing in action when it is done.

Je11yman

• Archived User
« Reply #274 on: August 15, 2009, 09:50:00 PM »

Just awesome, man.  I love to see this kind of work as it inspires me to dream.  This project is completely dreamworthy, and I am envious of your skills.  I will now watch carefully for your next update!

paul_phil

• Archived User
« Reply #275 on: August 19, 2009, 02:56:00 AM »

Any more news on this? Looks awesome so far!

NiC_CC

• Archived User
« Reply #276 on: February 02, 2020, 06:54:00 PM »

Not really. I bought a house that needs a lot of work. I closed on the house in May and I still am not living there! Ugh. I am working as quickly as I can, but I only have weekends free for the renovations. I am nearly finished with the kitchen and the bathroom is soon to follow. Once I get into the house, I might be able to finish the paint on this project and finally call it done.

Who really knows!

csmcdem

• Archived User
« Reply #277 on: August 30, 2009, 11:02:00 PM »

Hey just found this post and looked through it. You've done a good job so far, and I'm glad that your life is going back to normal. Keep up the good work, and congratulations on your puppy smile.gif.

2 Bunny

• Archived User
« Reply #278 on: September 27, 2009, 04:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(DonFerdinando @ Mar 25 2008, 02:53 PM) View Post
well, if you cant get the icebergs , well i couldnt find them here in germany u can use
the revoltec vga cooler which was made for geforce 4Ti and Fx. they are still on sale for about 10 euros.

IPB Image

i used one of those on the cpu and it was a direct fit.

the smaller one is also revoltec but as far as i remember made for radeon cards.
since i have the bord rev. 1.6 i didnt have the mounting holes anyway for the gpu.

the smaller cooler was cut in shape to sit right in the middle of the gpu.
i attched it with thermal epoxy.

hope this helps  smile.gif .

p.s. and YES my fault the version 1 had two coolers.

cheers don

NICE! That is epic.

- 2 Bunny
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]