xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can Anyone Recommend Good Sites For Cases?  (Read 92 times)

War_Machine

• Archived User
Can Anyone Recommend Good Sites For Cases?
« on: July 01, 2006, 11:34:00 PM »

now that im almost done with my box, i decided to go out an buy my girl her own (so we dont have to share  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)  sharings for losers  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) )..  she wants it pink. now, im a lazy guy...with paint especially...as u can tell from my sig.. so... if theres pre-made pink cases...that anybody has come across in thier internet shopping travels, please let me know. it can be either opaque or clear box. i think she has a 1.6a version box. but i plan to rip out the metal sheilding anyways, so i dont think that will matter much

Sabbathkicksass

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 11:37:00 PM »

i just did a google search for "pink xbox case" and got this, not sure if she wants it see-through.

http://www.clearxbox.com/site/pages/prods/xbox_pink.html

War_Machine

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 11:44:00 PM »

yeah usually with specific parts, google doesnt like to cooperate with me.. i was looking for a replacement dvd drive for my boy one time, an the only site me and him both came up with was llama. so i tend to jus go over to the b/s/t and look through sites that are in the review section with good reviews.. i figured just asking to see if people had come across anything would be easier though.

that box is more of a redish color...its pink when the black-light is on. but thanks for looking for me, im gunna google it up in a min, see wat i can find.

i just noticed she has a hitachi dvd drive too.. never seen one of those in a box, are they as good as the samsungs?

War_Machine

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 12:16:00 AM »

yeah...all the ones im finding are that wierd redish color