xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

Author Topic: Dual Burst Mode!  (Read 1073 times)

the avitus

• Archived User
Dual Burst Mode!
« Reply #420 on: October 19, 2006, 10:25:00 PM »

VESUVIUS PRIME

I have been travelling the same roads as you my friend. I have installed a mircocontroller into my Duke, but am having some trouble working out the timing codes for the double shot program. any help would be appreciated.
thx

defmonk

• Archived User
Dual Burst Mode!
« Reply #421 on: October 04, 2007, 05:10:00 PM »

It's been too long since I've seen this thread ... it's funny how the web is interconnected in so many places... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

JDHarrell

• Archived User
Dual Burst Mode!
« Reply #422 on: January 18, 2008, 02:28:00 PM »

is it possible to use the diagram for the x-box mod to create the burst mod for the 360; or is the 555 timer necessary? I haven't had a chance to read every thread in the forum, but I have installed a momentary push button and only plan on wiring the right trigger. i have drawn a diagram but not positive it will work. The 360 wireless controller has no room to make it internal so I am also working on a case. Just waiting on a few parts to get started on the mb. I would like to make it as small as possible. I'm thinking about installing the trimmer externaly only to prevent from lagging certain games. any comment or advice would be greatly appreciated.

defmonk

• Archived User
Dual Burst Mode!
« Reply #423 on: February 19, 2008, 06:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(JDHarrell @ Jan 18 2008, 04:28 PM) View Post

is it possible to use the diagram for the x-box mod to create the burst mod for the 360; or is the 555 timer necessary? I haven't had a chance to read every thread in the forum, but I have installed a momentary push button and only plan on wiring the right trigger. i have drawn a diagram but not positive it will work. The 360 wireless controller has no room to make it internal so I am also working on a case. Just waiting on a few parts to get started on the mb. I would like to make it as small as possible. I'm thinking about installing the trimmer externaly only to prevent from lagging certain games. any comment or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'm just guessing, but unless something changed in the voltage for the leads to the triggers, this mod should work for a 360 controller.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]