xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Wanna Make $50? Xbox Controller Mod..  (Read 2115 times)

Lightning|Striker

• Archived User
Wanna Make $50? Xbox Controller Mod..
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2004, 03:50:00 PM »

Woah, I remember this! Still amazing

Arjun

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2004, 03:51:00 PM »

yea i remember it too! im gonna read the whole topic, just not now cause i have finals. but i will.

bvic01

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »

maybe someone can hook you up with a southpaw too...but, if you don't mind me asking, what is wrong with your arm?

XDAWG

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2004, 01:18:00 AM »

wow... i wish i could get one... my arm is a bum too... so sometimes i hold the controller upside down... yes, i learned to play like that

my dad has tryed all sortta stuff... none of it worked :/

Bump maybe some one could hook you up. Uou might want to start a new threas linking it to this one?

XDAWG

Forta-Kon

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2004, 10:39:00 AM »

I have a few extra dukes laying around. If you send it to me I can repair it. I would imagine none of the mod functions got messed up.

Krevco

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2004, 10:42:00 AM »

It's gone, I tossed it in a  rare fit of rage. this was over a month agao, I just felt like an ingrate coming back here. Truth be told, it never worked 100%. The rumble didnt work, and looking right on the left stick had no analog, it just went full bore. I never wanted to complain because I was so grateful for the hard work. But, I'm real sorry. I dont have it anymore.

Haha, I was being sarcastic. I didnt literally open the window and throw it out. I tried to play with it despite the sticks being bsuted but it was impossible. I ended up just throwing it in the barrel. It was really depressing, actually. It was like losing my Xbox.

Arjun

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2004, 01:29:00 PM »

i just saw this controller fot the ps2. ur able to switch all the joysticks, dpads, and button assembly around for leftys and such. if u use it with the adapter for the xbox it would be perfect. when i find the exact product ill update this.

Smeds

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »

That was an amazing story, sorry Krevco can't help you there.  I don't even know how to install a mod chip lol!  I just found this site because I want to paint my xbox, but now I'm thinking of learning much more.

Try and find a way to contact Blind_Samurai!

cromat44

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2004, 12:47:00 PM »

they have these fps shooter controllers that do that with a switch, someone may have mentioned them already but i dont want to read that many pages... they are tiny though :/ maybe you could take some of the guts out and put them in "the duke"

http://www.ebgames.c...duct/237721.asp

Mjkthirdeye

• Recovered User
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2004, 08:35:00 PM »

sad.gif. I would gladly do it but my soldering and electrical knowledge arent exactly great, especially on a pcb:(.

COTA-GodlyOne

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »

this thread is like a million years old =/

Mjkthirdeye

• Recovered User
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2004, 09:34:00 PM »

First off Wild fire he did end up recieving a working one however it recently broke

Secondly whats your point COTA-GodlyOne? It is old. Then someone revived it and we came to know that the first controller broke and now,hopefully, a replacement will be made.

B1uSt33l

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »

Hey why not just choose a different control configuration like in the player settings on Halo??? That would be way way easier!! They have the Southpaw configuration in the settings already!

B1uSt33l

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2004, 09:51:00 PM »

Hey why not just choose a different control configuration like in the player settings on Halo??? That would be way way easier!! They have the Southpaw configuration in the settings already!

Mjkthirdeye

• Recovered User
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2004, 09:52:00 PM »

this has been discussed but not all games have that setting because the devs are to lazy to put the extra yet tiny effort to do this.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16