xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cant Burn Slayers .iso To Dvd  (Read 60 times)

Diablo2k

• Archived User
Cant Burn Slayers .iso To Dvd
« on: December 17, 2005, 07:18:00 AM »

First I want to say the Slayers forum is not sending me my activation E-Mail so I cant ask there, I think this is about the second best place to ask.

I downloaded Slayers 2.6 and even printed out the .PDF on it. I tried buring the .ISO to a DVD-r as suggested in there instructions, however Nero will not let me sense I am trying to burn a CD Image to a DVD, In the instructions it shows how to burn the image to a DVD, This dont work with my Up To Date version of Nero 6, I have looked and looked and cant figure out how to burn a CD Image to a DVD.
Please Help.

Wong Hung Lo

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 07:42:00 AM »

I haven't used Nero in a long time because it sucks a big fat hairy one. If I want to burn Data files then I will use RecordNow Deluxe. If I want to burn a image I'll use DVD Decrypter or ImgBurn.

I suggest you try ImgBurn.

http://www.imgburn.com

jesterrace777

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 11:57:00 AM »

I concur.  I do use Nero for some things but DVD Decrypter/Image Burn ARE THE ONLY PROGRAMS that have given me a perfect working xbox ISO file everytime.  Can't tell you how many hours of frustration I went through before discovering that.

Diablo2k

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 12:41:00 PM »

Thanks for the help. I haven't modded my Xbox yet, just getting everything ready for when I get my chip. Still got alot to learn!

metafizx

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 10:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(jesterrace777 @ Dec 17 2005, 08:57 AM) *

I concur.  I do use Nero for some things but DVD Decrypter/Image Burn ARE THE ONLY PROGRAMS that have given me a perfect working xbox ISO file everytime.  Can't tell you how many hours of frustration I went through before discovering that.

uh, yeah me too. imgburn solved my problems.

I have no idea what nero did with my iso's but they never worked.
imgburn worked perfectly the first time.

after all this time i thought it was the media. maybe partly, but i think it was mainly the burner program.
 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pop.gif)

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »

Okay, I'll just timeslip back to January of last year and let the OP know that...

This post has been edited by Xombe: Nov 30 2006, 06:36 AM