xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 007 James Bond Everything or Nothing  (Read 378 times)

AuXBoXx

• Archived User
007 James Bond Everything or Nothing
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2004, 12:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (lowsodium @ Mar 17 2004, 02:40 AM)
QUOTE (AuXBoXx @ Mar 16 2004, 10:35 AM)
Spykes424 if you get a dirty disk error then you are missing files. If it freezes then use PBL and load X2_4976.02_bfm. Thats all you have to do.

Its nothing to do with the copying of the files and what program you used. Just copy the files over with flashfxp and make iso with craxtion, patch and burn.

Its the bioses you are using.

why hastle with making ISO and using crax....and it is the program used, because Complex Tools auto patches the .XBE's.  Of course this is for burning down to your HD, but why hastle with dl'ing patches for games and then manually patching them.  Load CPTools once and never worry about patching again.

Craxtion auto patches aswell, and the reason its still not working on the hdd is because the bios you are using doesnt play it properly.

Just use PBL (Phoenix Bios Loader - A program that loads bioses that are BFM) and load the X2_4976.02_bfm bios and you wont have any worries.

Just try it because it works. I cant even get the original to play past level four without loading this bios.

Its NOTHING to do with how you copy the game !!!!!!

Spykes424

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2004, 02:17:00 AM »

how do i tell it to load X2_4976.02_bfm bios in the conifg? and do i need to dl X2_4976.02_bfm bios or does it come with pbl?

AuXBoXx

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2004, 02:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (Spykes424 @ Mar 17 2004, 09:17 PM)
how do i tell it to load X2_4976.02_bfm bios in the conifg? and do i need to dl X2_4976.02_bfm bios or does it come with pbl?

you need to download the X2_4976.02_bfm bios and put it in the BIOSES folder.
If you want that bios to load up on default, rename it xboxrom.bin . You can also pick which bios to load by pressing A just after the Phoenix Logo, it says to press A to load Bios.

The X2_4976.02_bfm bios loads Evoxdash.xbe from C, but you can edit it to load a dashboard from wherever, just use Xbtool.

Ferris23

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2004, 03:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (AuXBoXx @ Mar 17 2004, 10:46 AM)
QUOTE (lowsodium @ Mar 17 2004, 02:40 AM)
QUOTE (AuXBoXx @ Mar 16 2004, 10:35 AM)
Spykes424 if you get a dirty disk error then you are missing files. If it freezes then use PBL and load X2_4976.02_bfm. Thats all you have to do.

Its nothing to do with the copying of the files and what program you used. Just copy the files over with flashfxp and make iso with craxtion, patch and burn.

Its the bioses you are using.

why hastle with making ISO and using crax....and it is the program used, because Complex Tools auto patches the .XBE's.  Of course this is for burning down to your HD, but why hastle with dl'ing patches for games and then manually patching them.  Load CPTools once and never worry about patching again.

Craxtion auto patches aswell, and the reason its still not working on the hdd is because the bios you are using doesnt play it properly.

Just use PBL (Phoenix Bios Loader - A program that loads bioses that are BFM) and load the X2_4976.02_bfm bios and you wont have any worries.

Just try it because it works. I cant even get the original to play past level four without loading this bios.

Its NOTHING to do with how you copy the game !!!!!!

Do you think this will work for me even though I have the problem with my mod chip off using the original disc?

daveywavey1212

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2004, 12:41:00 PM »

all this talk about bioses not working because bond freezes on chapter 4.It is nothing to do with the bios your xbox or harddrive ect all u need is the correct patch .there are 2 going around one of them works for some and the other for others thats about it really i can,t upload it or link it so sorry guys it,s the law lol.
i thought i had the correct patch for a week but it kept on freezing i found this other one and the way it went yippee
p.s don,t forget to change the region of the xbox ntsc or pal

AuXBoXx

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2004, 02:20:00 PM »

ive had no problems what so ever with copying 007, I used the normal patch with craxtion. You are WAISTING DISKS if you think it hasnt worked. They still work if you load the X2_4976.02_bfm

I had the problems you guys did till i switched to this bios.
And i Use the same copy of disk that use to freeze with other bioses loaded.

There maybe a patch out there, but it probably just allows your bios to read the game.

And Ferris23 yes it worth doing even with a modchip. Your modchip only uses the bios it has been flashed with and it might not be compatible.

Franton

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »

Well, i'm using the Evox M7 bios with EvoX Dash build 3539. PxHDD 1.2a didn't work, neither did 1.3. Complex Tools did the job on the PAL EON disc with no faults.

I'll post again if I have any more problems otherwise, it worked!

ufcplayer23

• Archived User
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2004, 03:38:00 PM »

can anyone post the link to help with the bond games?

Spykes424

• Archived User
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2004, 09:19:00 AM »

ok i got pbl, and bios, i have it on xbox, i load it, it says press a to choose bios, i do, i scroll and select the bios, then it goes to a screen with all this writing, and the last line is something like "speculation 2bl..." or something? and then thats it, nothing happens, no rebbot, no otther lines of text - am i doing something wrong?

AuXBoXx

• Archived User
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2004, 05:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (Spykes424 @ Mar 21 2004, 04:19 AM)
ok i got pbl, and bios, i have it on xbox, i load it, it says press a to choose bios, i do, i scroll and select the bios, then it goes to a screen with all this writing, and the last line is something like "speculation 2bl..." or something? and then thats it, nothing happens, no rebbot, no otther lines of text - am i doing something wrong?

Get xbtool and open the bios, it's probably directed to open evox from C partition.
Change it to where you have evox on hdd

AuXBoXx

• Archived User
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2004, 05:30:00 PM »

QUOTE (AuXBoXx @ Mar 21 2004, 12:28 PM)
QUOTE (Spykes424 @ Mar 21 2004, 04:19 AM)

Get xbtool and open the bios, it's probably directed to open evox from C partition.
Change it to where you have evox on hdd

You have to also put in the RC4 key and EEPROM Keys into the boot.cfg file, they are all the same for all BFM Bioses

xmadmardiganx

• Archived User
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2004, 12:22:00 AM »

I had the exact same problem with 007 copying...it would copy with dvd2xbox perfectly, no bad files or anything...then you go to load it and get black screen of death.  Got a patch that was floating around, seems to work.  I'm only on the train level but it should be fine.

But i originally wanted to copy it with complex tools (which I finally found a download for) but I couldn't because I still for the life of me can't find that new xml file.  Can anyone help me out with that?  I know you guys can't post links here, but can I have a hint or something?? I'm dying because I want to have complex tools on my xbox...
                             -cheers

stifler1980

• Archived User
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2004, 01:09:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif

hi i`ve read though a little last night and didnt find any thing that i havent already tried.

so i went looking around a few other forums, and a couple suggested swopping video mode from PALl to NTSC,

so i dug my slayers disc out and there one was, so i swopped it and hay presto works fine loads up the video footage and goes straight in to level 4, no flaws.

it works both on the back up disc and on the hard drive, with and without the patch. hope this helps cos its helped me out of the crap.

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2004, 01:25:00 AM »

all this talk about bioses not working because bond freezes on chapter 4.It is nothing to do with the bios your xbox or harddrive ect all u need is the correct patch

That does not explain the people who cannot play the original disk past certain levels.
That is only a fix to play it from a rip to the HDD.
I personally took the game back and exchanged for something else after experiencing loads of problems. Woolworths swapped it no problem and the assistant said it was not the first.
Its not worth the hassle for a game that is mediocre anyway and I certainly was not paying £40 for something that did not work correctly

edwards2307

• Archived User
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2008, 12:28:00 AM »

PLEASE HELP!!!  007 Everything or Nothing problems

I seem to have a simular problem, sort of...

I haven't had any problems downloading any of my 168 games until I tried to download 007 Everything or Nothing.  When I try to play it, I just get a blank black screen.  I'm not sure if there are any settings I have to change, or what I have to do to get it to work.  I know like GTA San Andreas, there were settings I had to change.  I notice there are two .xbe files so targeted the driving.xbe instead of the default.xbe.  When I tried it, It froze on the second image of the woman as soon as 007 starts.  I know the game is good because it works straight from disc.  I am using Evox 2.6 and have a DUOX2 modchip.  Any help is welcome!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]