xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: 007 James Bond Everything or Nothing  (Read 381 times)

Ferris23

• Archived User
007 James Bond Everything or Nothing
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2004, 10:17:00 AM »

Something odd.  I have IGR disabled yet it still works. This could be the cause.  How can I ensure IGR is disabled?

Mr Ed

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2004, 10:22:00 AM »

It's just using the IGR in your bios.

Besides, you said you tried it with a disabled modchip which means it couldn’t have had IGR enabled right?

Ferris23

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2004, 11:15:00 AM »

Well I downloaded a save for this game that had all the levels.  All the levels work fine except 4.

Does anyone have a save on like 5 or so they could send me?

The save I have has the entire game beat, kind of like to do it myself.

xbox100

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2004, 12:27:00 PM »

God, you really do not listen to things do you.  

Again, you request things.  GoodBye.

DerProfi

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »

QUOTE (Thundera @ Mar 2 2004, 03:49 PM)
Yes but if you read the thread I just posted you'll find out what is so significant about freezing at level 4 hard drive or not.

thundera, we appreciate your help and all, but I've read that thread through twice and I see absolutely nothing about "what is so significant about freezing at level 4".  Most of the posts there were from people trying to run the NTSC version from a hard drive on PAL boxes.

erikwithak

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2004, 08:35:00 AM »

Well, looks like I too join the Level 4 Freeze family!

I backed up my retail copy of the game to the hard drive, as expected, it didn't boot. I applied the WAM patch and the I was able to boot the game.

However, on level 4, the helicopter level, as soon as I start moving forward in the canyon with the helicopter, the game will freeze and a very long, thin black rectangle appears in the middle of the screen...there's a blue thing inside it movie back and forth...

I had seen so many posts, but no one was saying exactly where it was freezing. Maybe this will help us out! Let me know where you guys freeze?!

jakin

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2004, 06:37:00 AM »

your link is dead. What is the fix please?

Looked all over and can't find fix. I don't know what to look for.

jakin

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2004, 07:06:00 AM »

the thread you posted is dead

PolarBearWY

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2004, 07:08:00 AM »

Wow, 4 pages about this?

I stopped reading after 2 pages, but after 2 pages you guys should have realized he needs to turn his chip off.  Like someone else said, until a retail disc doesn't work with original MS BIOS and original MS Dash, then you haven't bothered to troubleshoot the problem.

Geez!

That's the first thing I'd try.  Glad you guys weren't around for DOS.  You'd have been screwed.

PS -- Just because you showed us a picture of the game sitting on a table doesn't mean you really have the game.  eBay, anyone?

Ferris23

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2004, 01:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ferris23 @ Mar 2 2004, 05:45 PM)
oook.  I just locked the drive, turned off the chip, loaded level 4 and it still locked.

sad.gif

mad.gif

Ferris23

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »

Here is further proof.   I took the game back since I couldn't get it to work, but here is a pic of where the game that I fucking bought sat.

If you brighten the pic of my game up you will see the same TV, the SAME Lynx Wireless controller, the same Gameboy advance case.  And I added my own personal touch to show it was MY pic as you can see below.  You decide:

PIC REMOVED

Now go ahead and brighten this pic up and you will see the exact same items in both pics.

user posted image

So you now that you look like a total jack ass not only blabbing about a fix that you didn't even bother to read the entire thread with, but also doubting that I owned the game, just back off.

To anyone else.

Sorry, but I have been thru hell trying to get this game to work, making matters worse that I DID buy it and still couldn't get it to work so I am a little tense at this point.  So for someone to doubt me at this point is the last straw.

Ferris23

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2004, 01:41:00 PM »

smile.gif

1 TV doesn't cut it.

SigTom

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2004, 04:16:00 PM »

I see where yer going with this.  You have a few options, the easiest is if you have both Xboxes on the same network, assuming they all are networked together, set up Avaluanch on both Xboxes, and you can do Xbox->Xbox transfers from the File Manager it has.  Very fast speeds as well.  If they arent networked, then Id make an ISO with Qwix and Avalaunch, burn it, then use dvd2xbox, or if you can get a copy Complex Tools on your sons xbox, use that.

wadup

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2004, 10:16:00 AM »

Well mine didn't lock up on level 4, assuming that is the helicopter level.  Mine locks up after the second Cayenne mission where you get the the house after picking up Shannon Elizabeth's character.  It also locked up earlier when trying to load a saved game (the first Cayenne mission).  And I have installed the WAM patch... so is there a new one out or am I missing something?

And the thread you posted is dead.  I'll keep looking.

Spykes424

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »

Okay, I have NTSC Retail, and burned with complex tools (it said it did patch driving and default.xbe's) so when I go to boot it up from HD it says dirty or damaged disc and won't load? Please help.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7