xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Xbox Backup Available For Download!  (Read 290 times)

trackfive

• Archived User
Xbox Backup Available For Download!
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2003, 02:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (FAH_Q @ Aug 2 2003, 04:45 PM)
I have a problem now.  I have tested and successfully backed up 25 of my games with this nice utility.  However, I can't back up Mace Griffin without the program crashing.  I have tried about 10 times now.  I have tried making the iso from files off the HDD after using another ftp program to get the files off of the Xbox but it still crashes.  I have also tried it the default way of letting the utility log in and make the iso but it also crashes.  It is not crashing at the same point however, I have noticed that.  It is different every time.

I've experienced the same thing myself on 2 different discs, not crashing at the same spot either...not sure why this is happening...  ph34r.gif I've noticed that the two discs that this happened to had lots of folders and tons of small files that seemed to bog it down... will have to see if i can pinpoint it...if anyone experiences anything similar...please PM me.

FAH_Q

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2003, 05:20:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

hi2hello

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2003, 03:07:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

Mr Ed

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2003, 05:39:00 PM »

Hmm the make from folder option has worked well for me.  It did crash once, but worked the next time.

hi2hello

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2003, 11:18:00 AM »

did not seee it in this topic (perhaps because i m a bit blind sometimes, so sorry if i just did not see it) but there seems to be a new version out of this fabulous app.  

xboxbackup v 1.3

dont know about the dl-link but perhaps someone could complete this update info.

respect and greetz,
hello
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]