xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Has Anyone Ordered From Allmediaoutlet.com?  (Read 176 times)

Aicd

• Archived User
Has Anyone Ordered From Allmediaoutlet.com?
« on: January 17, 2003, 01:37:00 PM »

yes, good service smile.gif

zofo

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 01:41:00 PM »

yes i just order 4days ago and its set to arrive today ups.

good place to order from ive order the about 5 time and never had a problem

DaGamePimp

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2003, 04:59:00 PM »

same here , ordered from them on many occasions and never had any issues .
-- DGP --

Rudy23

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2003, 06:10:00 AM »

are the true 2x youre talking about ritek?

Rudy23

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2003, 06:10:00 AM »

and what burner you using?

knowledgeiv

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2003, 07:25:00 AM »

Order princo dvd-r media from there.  Good, fast service.

DMagic1

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2003, 01:28:00 AM »

I have never had a bad burn with the white top "true 2x" dvd-rs. Very fast service. Im using Sony DRU 500A with Nero and Stomp software.

Magical

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2003, 01:23:00 PM »

I ordered 50 pack princos from them and I recieved it with UPS. I havent gotten a bad burn yet. So far I am 10 or 10 with this cheap media  smile.gif

Rudy23

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2003, 01:51:00 PM »

hmm still havnt got it unless it got lost in the mail this really sux cause i just bought a dvd burner and have now dvd-rs errrrrr

pntless

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2003, 02:43:00 PM »

I've ordered 2 50packs of princo's and one of riteks from them (princo for xbox, ritek for ps2), no bad burns of the 100+ that i've burnt off, all received within 4 days of ordering, free UPS shipping... No complaints with allmediaoutlet, infact gonna order another pack of riteks a little later tonight... as for UPS, well thats another story altogether smile.gif

If your order has shipped, then they should have sent you a tracking number, look it up on ups.com or fedex.com.  Otherwise, drop allmediaoutlet an email and see whats up.

DarkWolfNine

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2003, 10:14:00 AM »

I tried ordering from them last Friday (Jan 31st) Horrible service.. I never received an order confirmation. I had to email them to even find out if my order was made.  As of today (Feb 6th) I have sent another email, and made calls to them. They still haven't shipped my order.  They tell me it will ship today supposedly. I tell them that I went with them because their website states that if an order is placed before 3pm PST that it will be shipped in the same day (my order was placed at 8AM PST that day too) Their excuse was that they are maxed out as far as being able to handle all the orders.. That is pretty poor as far as I am concerned.  They also refused to cover any upgrade to 2nd day or overnight.  I probably won't go through them again.

I am not trying to be an ass about it. I really was expecting great service, like all of your posts say. But I think they handled this situation very poorly.

WarM_FusioN

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2003, 10:39:00 AM »

i recently order a 100 pak of ritek from them... had no problems... fast delivery!!

garry

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2003, 10:40:00 AM »

Yeh there great

Mr Ed

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2003, 03:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (tick221 @ Jan 17 2003, 06:24 PM)
I ordered some of there "True 2X". It came very quickly but the disks themselves are the worst I've ever used. Half of them wont even complete a burn let alone verify

the True 2x are coming up in ADVDinfo as TDKG02

Yeah, I've had a terrible time with those too.  I thought they were Princo white labels though.  

In the past anything I used that was TDK (even generic) worked well.  But I'm having about a 30% failure rate with these "true 2x", and they won't work at all for movies in my DVD player.

Mr Ed

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2003, 07:05:00 AM »

QUOTE (tick221 @ Feb 6 2003, 09:48 PM)
QUOTE (Mr Ed @ Feb 6 2003, 06:40 PM)
QUOTE (tick221 @ Jan 17 2003, 06:24 PM)
I ordered some of there "True 2X". It came very quickly but the disks themselves are the worst I've ever used. Half of them wont even complete a burn let alone verify

the True 2x are coming up in ADVDinfo as TDKG02

Yeah, I've had a terrible time with those too.  I thought they were Princo white labels though.  

In the past anything I used that was TDK (even generic) worked well.  But I'm having about a 30% failure rate with these "true 2x", and they won't work at all for movies in my DVD player.

Man I thought I was losing my mind on these, Im glad but sad that someone else is having problems with them. Mine ended up in the trash. AllCrappyMediaOutlet wanted me to ship back the remaining disks (15) for a partial credit of about $4 after my shipping costs to return them.

Screw em, I ordered some Riteks from Rima and all 50 burned and verified perfectly. I'll wait for the 4x to drop in price before moving up from 1X

WOW It's like deja-vu.  I just got done with a week long of emailing back and forth to return my remaining 40 discs.

Initially they said, "yeah return em for a refund or some Riteks."

Only when they were getting me my RMA did they mention a 15% restocking fee!!  grr.gif
Pages: [1] 2