xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dead To Rights Help! Please  (Read 64 times)

Hammy

• Archived User
Dead To Rights Help! Please
« on: August 27, 2002, 05:11:00 AM »

laugh.gif

I have followed peoples advise on these forums at the start and they all say to use primodvd but after i had so many failures i used nero and guess what? They all worked fine as primodvd sucks like shit wink.gif

Demon

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2002, 09:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (Hammy @ Aug 27 2002, 11:11 AM)
Easy fix,stop using that bloody hopeless primo and use nero laugh.gif

I have followed peoples advise on these forums at the start and they all say to use primodvd but after i had so many failures i used nero and guess what? They all worked fine as primodvd sucks like shit wink.gif

Hey Hammy,

Which of the UDF options do you choose in Nero.  I've burnt a few programs and couldn't get them to boot properly, and I'm 90% sure it's because I didn't choose the proper UDF options.

I agree with you.  Primo DVD might get the job done, but it sure is a nasty ass program!

:d:

pmow

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2002, 09:39:00 AM »

Nero does burn DVDs, although I prefer primo for my burning.

I've only had one problem with a game, and that was the original being scratched.  Here's what I do:

To boot disc, you must burn either ISO or burn the game files using UDF without Joliet.  The EXACT option is called "UDF - Up to 128 in filename length, any char., plus 8+3 tree (Bridge)".

dnrn

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2002, 02:37:00 PM »

SO PMOW

I dont have to convert the files into an ISO then..I just transfer from the XBOX to PC and then burn as a data disc but without joliet or that setting you mentioned?

jerkyboy

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2002, 10:54:00 AM »

QUOTE (dnrn @ Aug 27 2002, 08:37 PM)
SO PMOW

I dont have to convert the files into an ISO then..I just transfer from the XBOX to PC and then burn as a data disc but without joliet or that setting you mentioned?

Right, you don't need to ISO at all. I never do, and my games work fine. I use RecordNow, with setting at UDF +8.3 Bridge up to 128 chars. NO Joliet.

X-man

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2002, 11:43:00 AM »

you must be useing XISO to make the image,,,,,,,, right?...............well dont its a crap program ! eather burn "udf" or use  isomaker 1.21, every game iv used isomaker on has worked 100%