xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Led Monitor With Sync On Green Support Found  (Read 209 times)

xboxmods2977

• Recovered User
New Led Monitor With Sync On Green Support Found
« on: December 03, 2011, 02:57:00 PM »

Just an FYI:

I figured I would let the few die hard Xbox users still around here know that I just picked up one of these monitors for my PC and found that it supports Composite Sync, or Sync On Green. It is an AOC 21.5 inch LED LCD monitor. I Googled the monitor before it arrived and NOWHERE, ANYWHERE, does it say that this monitor supports it, thus the reason for my post.

It is $115, plus I had to pay sales tax, and then elected for expedited shipping ($6.13) so got this bad boy for $129.97 shipped. Get them while they are HOT!

When it arrived, I connected it to my xbox, first thing, as I do with every PC monitor I get, just because, and was presented with a beautiful image of my UnleashX dash.  ohmy.gif  This monitor is fantastic, and cheap.

Regards

PS: There is something wrong with the PS2-linux Sync on Green monitor list page so I cannot add this monitor to the database.

xboxmods2977

• Recovered User
New Led Monitor With Sync On Green Support Found
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 02:49:00 PM »

When I can buy a monitor and then see it advertised in a Sunday newspaper ad (Staples) a week later, I consider that new and at the time of my post, this was the case. The retail cycle on this type of stuff is very short (because monitor tech advances so fast), so I didn't think it unreasonable to label something like this as new, while still available in-store.

SN:I don't buy anything HP, but glad you are happy with it.   laugh.gif