xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2 Consoles - 1 Case  (Read 49 times)

bigredseany

• Archived User
2 Consoles - 1 Case
« on: May 22, 2007, 10:01:00 PM »

This is going to be my next project, but I am wondering what materials I will need. The objective is to play System link games on 1 TV by modifying the A/V Cable output. Here are my planned requirements:

-2 Moded Xbox Consoles, crammed into 1 modified xbox case (Modified Case is made to vent well/look pimp)
-The Case will also hold a hub/switch, and have a few extra slots for other box's to hook up
-Only 1 Power Cord (hopefully the original cord, but we'll see)
-This is optional, but proffered--> A Switch on the back, and when toggled it will modify the A/V Display, allowing 2 Xboxs to display on 1 screen using and algorithm which removes/stretches the width of the screen. (Creating a Split Screen Effect)

So my question is.. What could I use to program the switch/modify the AV Cables?
This will be one of my first projects, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I am in college studying Computer Programming, so creating the algorithm will be the easy part wink.gif And yes I know the display will look like shit, but it's the concept that I am going for.