xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Signal Out Of Range (custome Made Vga)  (Read 48 times)

FrostyTheSnowman

• Archived User
Signal Out Of Range (custome Made Vga)
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 06:48:00 AM »

Well, having the 'shadowc' on the C drive is a little complicated, and unfortunately I haven't learned how to do this myself either. I'm pretty sure that Krazie's NDURE is the only softmod that actually does it that way, and I can't seem to get it working on the C drive with any other version of NKPatcher. But, on the bright side, atleast all is well, aside from the 480p problem with your monitor.

And as far as your monitor showing lines at 480p goes, I think it's just your monitor not liking the 480p resolution. Using another monitor would most likely fix your problem. Personally, I used the LM1881N sync splitter, and i've never had any problems with ANY monitor i've ever tried it with. I recommend trying that if all else fails...

FrostyTheSnowman

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 07:35:00 AM »

I think I may have figured it out. Try this version of NKPatcher, and tell me if it works.

1. Move the shadowc back over to your C drive.

2. Replace your current NKPatcher with this one.

3. Reboot, and tell me if it works.

NOTE: Be sure to keep a copy of the currently working NKPatcher if this doesn't work. Although, I created this to be similar to the way the original NDURE NKPatcher works, so this SHOULD work perfectly for you. Be sure to reply to this thread and tell me if it works for you.

http://forums.ngemu....nkpatcher_2.rar

FrostyTheSnowman

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 05:05:00 PM »

LOL, yeah, typically shadowc.img and eeprom.bin both need to be in a directory called 'shadowc', so that's how I set it up. I guess Krayzie and Kingroach simply put them in the root of the drive instead of a folder.

In any case though, glad it's working for ya. PM me if you have any future problems.  beerchug.gif
Pages: 1 [2]