xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Help Finding A Dash  (Read 348 times)

mistformshadow

• Archived User
Need Help Finding A Dash
« on: December 01, 2007, 05:24:00 PM »

For some reason it seems everything I do in life is in the "grey" area. I'm always the exception. Nothing can ever go smoothly for me, no matter what it is.

I am recovering a friends Xbox from Error 16 (no/invalid clock set). I know I can fix this error in 10 minutes, but I can't find a GODDAMN DOWNLOAD! I am looking for the tHc Original dashboard. But the "official website" is just an ad domain and is for sale, so it does me no ****ing good whatsoever.

I looked for hours how to fix Error 16 and I have found how to fix it very easily. By replacing/restoring the dashboard it will reset the clock. But the dashboards I need (I found listed here on Xbox-Scene) have NO DOWNLOAD. I just need a dash that will reset the clock so I can hot-swap the drive and replace the files. I'm not an idiot, and I don't know anyone else with an xbox (mine is 200 miles away at the moment).

It's version 1.1 and I don't know what the dash is because I can't go past the Error 16 screen. I'm sure the box has never been connected to Live (thus never updated).

Please help me find a download for a dash to replace the clock. I have no modchip and I have no ****ing money to buy one. I have $3 in change in a cup on my night stand. That is all the money I have.

I'm just so ****ing pissed off that everything I do has to be in the grey area and I seem to get screwed out of every opportunity that comes around.  Please help a desperate guy out!

This post has been edited by mistformshadow: Dec 2 2007, 01:25 AM

gasclown

• Archived User
Need Help Finding A Dash
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 08:49:00 PM »

You can reset the clock with any of the MSdash hacks or, of course the original dash.  I imagine one way to find it would be to go to google and type the name of the archive you want eg: "tHc_Dash_v1B.10027100".

Think I remember reading some time ago that xbmc can set the system clock now too.

mistformshadow

• Archived User
Need Help Finding A Dash
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 08:05:00 PM »

Thank you a bunch, man! I had someone bring another xbox over for me. I'm just getting the tech details down right now.

I'm downloading the dash right now, too!