xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Error No Dashboard  (Read 160 times)

Evox117

• Archived User
Error No Dashboard
« on: August 03, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »

Chill on the language.

First cold boot to the game you used to softmod. Then FTP from the install screen. And then fix your problem from there.

tyler444

• Archived User
Error No Dashboard
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 08:35:00 AM »

yo wakesk8er18 where do u get them at? cuz i did the same exact thing a couple days ago n i hate not havin a xbox

kingtwisted53

• Archived User
Error No Dashboard
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 04:56:00 PM »

same here i went to uninstall the softmod and deleted my msbackup and the original backup so i get error thirteen and i read some where else that if u rename the evox.xbe that it will restore th msbackup and i did now i lost al my save and i cant play dvds is there a way to fix this problem so that i can get my xbl accounts off of it and put it back to normal i tried auto installer deluxe 3 aand burned them to a mexmorex music cd-r and it wouldnt boot it can any one help me i want to play xbl.

UniversalCus

• Archived User
Error No Dashboard
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 02:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(kingtwisted53 @ Sep 7 2006, 12:03 AM) View Post

same here i went to uninstall the softmod and deleted my msbackup and the original backup so i get error thirteen and i read some where else that if u rename the evox.xbe that it will restore th msbackup and i did now i lost al my save and i cant play dvds is there a way to fix this problem so that i can get my xbl accounts off of it and put it back to normal i tried auto installer deluxe 3 aand burned them to a mexmorex music cd-r and it wouldnt boot it can any one help me i want to play xbl.

Burn AID3 onto a DVD-R or DVD-RW most xboxes wont take CD-R discs, Also burn your disc with Nero which you can find by searching google.

kingtwisted53

• Archived User
Error No Dashboard
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 10:58:00 AM »

ok but before i read what u said now i get error 16 because i left it unpluged will what u said fix the problem to or is their a nother waycould i burn a dvd-r with a cd0-rw with nero  i really dont know

thanks for future regards

and for any reason would any body now if the bf2mc server is down or what thanks biggrin.gif

inspectercoley

• Archived User
Error No Dashboard
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 06:51:00 AM »

Yeah i did something similar to mine and now only get the msdash.

Will try the AID software tonight and let you know how i get on.

My xbox is all modded and ready to go i just messed up so all i need it to get to any form of dash board where i can ftp and them put xbmc back on... (or put the link back in)

Hope this works

superman619

• Archived User
Error No Dashboard
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 01:32:00 PM »

I DID THE SAME THING I TRYED TO UNINSTALL UNLEASHED X AND IT DELETED MY MS DASH AND NOW WEN I TRY TO SIGN ON 2 LIVE IT GIVES ME ERROR #21 DOES ANYONE KNO HOW I CAN FIX THIS

raphechols

• Archived User
Error No Dashboard
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »

I had this same problem back in the day. i just used xboxhdm to fix it. it was the easiest thing i could do. today i just modded a stock harddrive with ndure using xboxhdm. check the link on my signiture.good luck

Tushuva

• Archived User
Error No Dashboard
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 02:52:00 PM »

Give me your email and I will send you the ms backup file and you can FTP it to your XBOX.