xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Dash2gam 2.2  (Read 876 times)

bobthenob

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2004, 04:17:00 AM »

ph34r.gif

Downloaded your update works a treat thanks great dash cheers love.gif

alphaxav

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2004, 12:53:00 PM »

[FTP]
LocalIP=192.168.0.7
SubMaskIP=255.255.255.0
GateWayIP=192.168.0.1
Login=xbox
Password=xbox
DHCP=non

work fine for me like this

but i must desactivate my firewall ...

kingroach

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2004, 02:01:00 PM »

sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  its sad... I always liked neodash bcz of the easy configuration and 7 tabs.

jakeboy

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »

I was able to get this dash to work through Evox but I want iND-BiOS to boot to it - everytime I configure iND-BiOS to point to the default.xbe in E:Dash2Gam folder, the startup video doesn't play, the main screen shows up (works), but I can't ftp to it like I can through Evox.  BTW, I configured the .ini files in both Evox and iND-BiOS to point to the default.xbe file in the Dash2Gam folder.  the .ini files in Dash2Gam are configured correctly.  Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get the ftp through Dash2Gam to work after I boot it using iND-BiOS?

kanaberra

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2004, 05:07:00 AM »

For the NEW BUGFIX & UPDATES PACK to Dash2Gam V2.2

Dolfhin

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (jakeboy @ Nov 1 2004, 02:49 PM)
*** /!\ ATTENTION /!\ ***
- The Dash2Gam V2.2, based on a M$ Debug dash and NOT Certified, does NOT launch with the EVOX Bios.
- The FTP server of the Dash2Gam V2.2 does NOT work with the Bios IND BIOS which has a Bug.

Thanks for telling us about the IND BIOS having a bug!  Hope to see this fixed soon. smile.gif

It ain't a IND-BIOS bug, please read the readme (IND-BIOS's readme that is) it's quite easy to solve.

jakeboy

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »

Where do you get smo's patch?  What is this patch?

Has ANYONE Gotten iND-BiOS to work with Dash2Gam?

bobthenob

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2004, 12:38:00 AM »

wink.gif

jakeboy

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2004, 02:00:00 PM »

This Dash is crap - there really isn't much to it other than a stupid video (woohoo).  It works through evox including ftp but it take at least three steps to get there - it's ftp does not work through iND-BiOS.  I'm just not impressed with everything you have to do - "setup both .ini files" - that suks - who has the friggin' time for this crap!  For all you so called developers, put something out that people can use right away and make damn sure it is perfect. v.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.0 etc. is a bunch of bull......

Dolfhin

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »

QUOTE (jakeboy @ Nov 2 2004, 11:03 PM)
This Dash is crap - there really isn't much to it other than a stupid video (woohoo).  It works through evox including ftp but it take at least three steps to get there - it's ftp does not work through iND-BiOS.  I'm just not impressed with everything you have to do - "setup both .ini files" - that suks - who has the friggin' time for this crap!  For all you so called developers, put something out that people can use right away and make damn sure it is perfect. v.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.0 etc. is a bunch of bull......

If you don't have the balls to edit a few .ini files you simple aren't worth a modded xbox.
Dash2gam is a really cool dash because you can change all that stuff in the .ini file. If you don't know how to get the FTP working with iND-BIOS then get an other dash you simple aren't good enough for this dash.

The whole modding scene is about changing config files, XML files and ini files if you don't want to spend time into that go back to windows we won't miss you.

Dash2Gam is a kick-ass dash and once you have configured to your liking it up to your liking you will love it :-p

Now go and get me some coffee, I wasted a minute on this reply.

kingroach

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2004, 06:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (jakeboy @ Nov 2 2004, 11:03 PM)

dude just tell that u cannt configure the dash.. it took me around 15 mins to test and retest and then get the dash working right.. but its worthy. And it works with IND-bios, just change the internet name from ms dash to soem other. And if u are so used with ind-bios then how did you configure ind-bios file??

la7eralus

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (kingroach @ Nov 3 2004, 03:12 AM)
dude just tell that u cannt configure the dash.. it took me around 15 mins to test and retest and then get the dash working right.. but its worthy. And it works with IND-bios, just change the internet name from ms dash to soem other. And if u are so used with ind-bios then how did you configure ind-bios file??

where exactly do i change the ms part you speak of?

jakeboy

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2004, 04:43:00 AM »

Do you mean that i need to change the Host Name in MS Dash which is located in the settings for xbox live in the original dash? Otherwise, i cannot find the "internet name" that you mentioned.

QUOTE (kingroach @ Nov 3 2004, 03:12 AM)

kingroach

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2004, 09:27:00 AM »

just open the .xbe with craxtion or c-xboxtool ( I am using c-xbox tool). click on edit xbe title and select the dash2gam.xbe

user posted image

now it says dash2gam since I edited but u will see ms dashboard. change ms dashboard to whatever u want.

Bumpaneer

• Archived User
Dash2gam 2.2
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2004, 12:14:00 PM »

Seems to be a small bug with the ip display.  When I have DHCP enabled, Dash2Gam is still showing the manual ip entry.  FTP is working correctly, but not through the ip displayed.

Thanks,
Bumpaneer
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7