xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Screenshot.  (Read 71 times)

muerte

• Archived User
Screenshot.
« on: July 15, 2003, 05:19:00 PM »

no, and please use the search button next time: user posted image.

feflicker

• Archived User
Screenshot.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 10:21:00 AM »

EvoX lets you do it, but you have to have a debug bios... (That is what I remember of it... It could have changed)

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Screenshot.
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 10:31:00 AM »

QUOTE (feflicker @ Jul 16 2003, 02:21 PM)
EvoX lets you do it, but you have to have a debug bios... (That is what I remember of it... It could have changed)

No, Evo-X has a screenshot facility for itself (as does MXM), but it has nothing to do with the debug bios screenshot.

When running a Debug BIOS (requires mod capable of using a 512k BIOS), combined with the XDK installed on a PC, you can take screenshots of games. This has nothing to do with which Dashboard is running.

feflicker

• Archived User
Screenshot.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 10:34:00 AM »

No, Evo-X has a screenshot facility for itself (as does MXM), but it has nothing to do with the debug bios screenshot.

When running a Debug BIOS (requires mod capable of using a 512k BIOS), combined with the XDK installed on a PC, you can take screenshots of games. This has nothing to do with which Dashboard is running.

Thanks BJ. Actually, the one time I read about this before it was you who posted... I was going to put your name in the post, but decided not to...

(I was just reading, not actually trying to do a screenshot, so the memory was a little faded!)

Good info!