xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nexgen .91c Bug Listing.  (Read 130 times)

alagares

• Archived User
Nexgen .91c Bug Listing.
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2003, 07:03:00 AM »

Wikkid I remove nexgen, and set evox as de default dash. And transworld surf loaded fine from the  harddisk. Then I set nexgen as default dash and it work fine too.
must be a strange bug.

WiKKiD

• Archived User
Nexgen .91c Bug Listing.
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2003, 07:12:00 AM »

sad.gif... (no matter my dash)... Poop

ExOrCizT

• Archived User
Nexgen .91c Bug Listing.
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2003, 07:12:00 PM »

nexgen ftp can sux my ass.. its soo bad

WiKKiD

• Archived User
Nexgen .91c Bug Listing.
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2003, 07:38:00 AM »

QUOTE (ExOrCizT @ Feb 1 2003, 03:12 AM)
nexgen ftp can sux my ass.. its soo bad

Such valid, worthy input. Much appreciated.

cursedjoker

• Archived User
Nexgen .91c Bug Listing.
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2003, 11:14:00 AM »

I had evo x on my x-ecutor 2 lite modded xbox. But i decided to try Nexgen, thought it was okay but i prefered evo x so i ftp'd it back restarted my xbox and it wouldn't load and error 16 came up. I thought to myself okay i will just put the evo x cd in but that wouldn't load as well. I have tried everything please help. I thought that i could connect my xbox hard drive to my pc and then use hard drive preparer on it but the problem is i have win98se so i cant put the drivers on. In my pc bios that recognizes it but when then when i save the settings the pc says there is an error with the xbox hard drive. Please reply and Help!! MY e-mail is [email protected] and my name on xbox-scene is cursedjoker. Help!!

alagares

• Archived User
Nexgen .91c Bug Listing.
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2003, 06:00:00 PM »

HI you poor readers of this poor forum.

Everybody is always crying "nexgen ruin my life"   what is your problem people...

The nexgen team did a great dashboard and you ignorants want the damn thing to be perfect.
Before you complain about anything, first stop and think about all the time and effort that the nexgen team spent working in the graphics, the settings, the functions of this nice dashboard that they gave us for FREE!

cursedjoker:

Stop writting your stupid problem in every thread and start reading the tutorials, so you can understand how a dashboard and everything related to it works, before you cry out: "nexgen ruin my life" I don't care  if you are a kid or an adult, Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATT
alagares

ExOrCizT

• Archived User
Nexgen .91c Bug Listing.
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2003, 07:31:00 PM »

but the ftp sux my balls

jizzlobber

• Archived User
Nexgen .91c Bug Listing.
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2003, 01:29:00 AM »

dunmno if anyone else has experienced this prob but it seems the soundFX volume is all over the place.
when selecting a game/app/emu the noise is much louder and VERY annoying especially when you need to search down a list of 30 games.

the MSdash has the same soundFX and they are MUCH better.

• Archived User
Nexgen .91c Bug Listing.
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2003, 07:00:00 AM »

Those don't sound like neXgen problems to me.  Sounds like you just don't know what you're doing.
Pages: 1 [2]