• Archived User
Nexcrap
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2002, 10:10:00 PM »

Anyways..... another immature post by 12volts

Guest_12volts_Guest

• Archived User
Nexcrap
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2003, 04:31:00 AM »

well there is none i was lying lol sorry for ackting like an ass before i just get a kick on how u guys react

deltop

• Archived User
Nexcrap
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2003, 08:45:00 AM »

i just get a kick on how u guys react

This is one of those boring comments you see on every forum/newsgroup/irc channels all the time.

You make an ass of yourself by acting like an 8 year old with no experience and no intelligence either. You bore people to death by just being another troll without even the wit to flame properly and then come back and say "I only did it to get a reaction".

Yeah right. Do you know how many times I've read that on forums. Do you know how childish, immature and most imortantly BORING it is.

If you really want to get to people go away and learn how to flame properly. Just using CAPS and swearing alot isn't clever, it doesn't get to people, it doesn't make people react, it just results in you being told to go away.

Now a well written flame is an entirely different matter. I love a flame war, I'll quite happliy spend some time replying to flames that are well written. So please grow up and learn how to do it PROPERLY if you want to annoy people.

Cheerio

• Archived User
Nexcrap
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2003, 11:01:00 AM »

rigghhhhtt...