xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wouldn' A Items Men. (apps/g) Like This Be Better?  (Read 83 times)

Scan-C

• Archived User
Wouldn' A Items Men. (apps/g) Like This Be Better?
« on: December 28, 2002, 05:26:00 AM »

laugh.gif
i like the new listing.but the big unused space under each name should be filed with some game information

TangLeFuzZ

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2002, 05:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (Scan-C @ Dec 28 2002, 12:26 PM)
this exists and is called evox  laugh.gif
i like the new listing.but the big unused space under each name should be filed with some game information

Have a better look at my picture and the description... smile.gif

At the moment it looks a lot like evox, but it doesn't have to look like that, it's just a basic scetch.
It should have a nexgen look, but it's the basics i'm talking about.

enoh

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2002, 06:31:00 AM »

You can add a description to the games in neXgen.  Just use Xbox Saves Manager to transfer the game onto your PC.  Then open the zip file and there should be an INI file in there.  Just edit the ini file and add a description where it says desc.  Then just use Xbox Saves Manager to transfer it back to the Xbox.

TangLeFuzZ

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2002, 06:50:00 AM »

Hmm well, my whole idea was to have a list with game names only, just like in evox, because you can easily see which games are installed and how long you have to scroll before you've selected the game you want to play.

That's a bit hard at the moment in Nexgen because you can only see a few games at a time.