xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Nexgen Loads Slowly Off Hd  (Read 68 times)

WiKKiD

• Archived User
Nexgen Loads Slowly Off Hd
« on: December 25, 2002, 05:42:00 PM »

So instead of 2 seconds it takes 8! God forbid! hehe, just kidding.. It is a bit slower of a load, no doubt something that will be improved upon.

echto

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2002, 06:44:00 PM »

Check out the file size!

WiKKiD

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2002, 07:49:00 PM »

Don't forget a healthy chunk of that filesize would be compressed audio (the music)... Probably not gonna be in the .xbe in the final, probably be able to select external tracks to play instead.

Hammy

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2002, 10:06:00 PM »

jester.gif  pop.gif

krazyK

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2002, 10:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (Hammy @ Dec 25 2002, 09:06 PM)
So far as i can see this nexgen dashboard is a load of total crap,i hope that these guys will make it a lot better as it is totally useless over evox's dashboard at the moment.

The nexgen dashboard will get better as time goes on but at the moment it sux's shit!! jester.gif  pop.gif

Wow man calm down. I'm not saying that I like Nexgen any more than EvoX. Matter of factly I like the RemoteX but the Nexgen guys put a lot of hard work and effort into there product and don't forget you got it for free. Try and do something like this on your spare time and then give it away for free.

cONEction

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2002, 06:58:00 AM »

QUOTE (Hammy @ Dec 26 2002, 06:06 AM)
So far as i can see this nexgen dashboard is a load of total crap,i hope that these guys will make it a lot better as it is totally useless over evox's dashboard at the moment.

The nexgen dashboard will get better as time goes on but at the moment it sux's shit!! jester.gif  :popcorn:

why dont you go and make something urself insteed of bitching about someone's hard work?  mad.gif