xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Ux Architect  (Read 3259 times)

Stranger007

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2004, 11:42:00 AM »

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

stinkytwinky

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2004, 11:44:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #212 on: June 19, 2004, 11:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (love_tropicana @ Jun 19 2004, 12:35 PM)
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I've tried it out, looks nice but (sorry) i found something.

If you have "Show Icons" enabled and insert a text item it will have a icon in UXA, i doubt it will have it in unleashX, but i just flashed my xbox in a stupid manner (it can't find the dashboard) so i'll have to wait for a dvd-r to check it.. i doubt it, but just in case.

That's it for now, i'll continue this road to the ultimate skinning technique  biggrin.gif

OOPS blink.gif

Fixed.
get the update. (icon fix)

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #213 on: June 19, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »

QUOTE (killerbug @ Jun 19 2004, 12:48 PM)
Sorry ive been busy, but i got around to testing 1.7a, and i found a bug in the layers tab and this is what i did to re-create it. Add a couple of different images that will appear in the layers tab, then goto the layers tab and move one of the images down or up a layer, then right click and remove that same image from the layers tab. Looks amazing now, alot of new improvements since i last seen it wink.gif

Thats why I initially kept the menu from poping up on the layers tab. I will see if i can fix it, if not, then im removing the ability to delete objects from the layers area all together.

I wont release another update till tomorrow. Im gonna let the bugs roll in and then fix them all at once and post the update tonight or tmrow mrning.

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #214 on: June 19, 2004, 12:11:00 PM »

QUOTE (stinkytwinky @ Jun 19 2004, 12:44 PM)
this is going to put evox skinners to shame, it awsome beerchug.gif

Im not one to brag.....but only evox skinners?

RolfLobker

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #215 on: June 19, 2004, 01:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (Hectobleezy @ Jun 19 2004, 09:11 PM)
Im not one to brag.....but only evox skinners?

I'm not one to stat the obvious but... evox and skinning  blink.gif

I vagually remember something called Evolution-X  jester.gif (actually evox is the bios counterpart) but that didn't include much skinning... it was more a matter of choosing different background pictures.

MXM was the first to have support for what you can truly call skinning (first dash that is, xbmp also had skinning, amongst others).
I feel currently UnleashX and MXM are the only dashes that you can seriously call skinnable dashes (other dashes like avalaunch, evolution-x and thc offer options for different pictures to be used but all your controls are static)

Oh, and Hectobleezy:
I completely left out your skinner here, sorry bout that. But I want to be sincere and I can't judge your program because it's not public yet and therefor, unfortunately, I cannot test it and judge it  rolleyes.gif

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2004, 02:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (RolfLobker @ Jun 19 2004, 02:47 PM)
I'm not one to stat the obvious but... evox and skinning  blink.gif

I vagually remember something called Evolution-X  jester.gif (actually evox is the bios counterpart) but that didn't include much skinning... it was more a matter of choosing different background pictures.

MXM was the first to have support for what you can truly call skinning (first dash that is, xbmp also had skinning, amongst others).
I feel currently UnleashX and MXM are the only dashes that you can seriously call skinnable dashes (other dashes like avalaunch, evolution-x and thc offer options for different pictures to be used but all your controls are static)

Oh, and Hectobleezy:
I completely left out your skinner here, sorry bout that. But I want to be sincere and I can't judge your program because it's not public yet and therefor, unfortunately, I cannot test it and judge it  rolleyes.gif

So true.

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #217 on: June 19, 2004, 07:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (Renovatedflank @ Jun 19 2004, 07:09 PM)
What is the difference between KB_KEYBG_DISABLED and KB_KEY_DISABLED?
Bothe settings in UXA chang the same thing!

Your right, I need to fix that. My main drive took a dump. Luckily I got everything backed up. I just gotta install/restore everything then I will get to it.

alsybub

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #218 on: June 20, 2004, 12:22:00 AM »

Really interested in trying this out. Been followin this for some time, think this is gonna be a damn good app.

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #219 on: June 20, 2004, 09:18:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ikyikypdtong @ Jun 20 2004, 10:02 AM)
I too am looking forward to being able to use this great app, i've been following the thread since the beggining and at one point was thinking of offering my webspace and design skills to create a website to host this masterpiece, but it seems I was too late, lol.
Anyway just wanted to say great job and keep up the good work, I can't wait any longer!!!  tongue.gif

I think im going to release UXA today. Im going to post a poll.

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #220 on: June 20, 2004, 09:35:00 AM »

This thread is dead,  In a few minutes I will upload the public release to the ftp, then wait for the poll results and go from ther.

Please feel free to PM me with any new reports. I want to start using tweaqrs dev site. I got another project for unleashx in mind and everything will be discussed ther.

This is my last post here.

Stranger007

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #221 on: June 20, 2004, 01:13:00 PM »

We Will Miss This Time We All Had Hecto, Cant Wait For The Next Project

geniusalz

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2004, 07:16:00 PM »

Check the pinned thread... Closing this one
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]