xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Ux Architect  (Read 3611 times)

BloodyMary

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2004, 02:33:00 AM »

QUOTE (Hectobleezy @ Jun 15 2004, 10:14 PM)
Ok, alpha 1.6c is on the ftp.

Fixed: Alot.
Added: uxa now resizes background image to fit screenresolution(this is all done in memory so your original image remains the same size)

EDIT>> removed the capability to add a free menu item from the visual tab and added it to the main menu area.

EDIT>>Remeber, when exporting unzipped projects, you must now create the folder you want it in. uxa will no longer autocreate that folder.

whats left? i want to make uxa show a horizonatal menu.

Let me know if you find any new/old bugs.

Awesome... now, just to find the time to make some great skins...  wink.gif

EDIT: perhaps you could post the latest source along with the latest build on the ftp... just a request... could help devs help you... it would only be available to beta tester.. or I could create an additional user account/pass so you could allow only certain people to access the source...

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2004, 08:02:00 AM »

QUOTE (love_tropicana @ Jun 16 2004, 02:03 AM)
When changing screensize in UXA i get an error message
This only seem to occur when starting a new project, i haven't been able to re-create it while opening a UXA project or importing a skin.xml. It doesn't crash or anything the below message just appears and the screensize DOES get changed.. It's just the message.

weird. That was the last thing i worked on, i will look it over.

EDIT>> SOOO WEIRD. I checked your error, its saying it cant find your temp directory. I doubt you deleted it or you wouldnt be able to use UXA.

I ran UXA and i cant recreate the error. I will do some more "variations" and see what i come up with. Interesting.

Stranger007

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2004, 08:10:00 AM »

I am trying to download Ux Architect but it says file not avalible is there another way or is it not for the public yet, i would like to give it a go

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2004, 08:18:00 AM »

QUOTE (BloodyMary @ Jun 16 2004, 03:33 AM)
Awesome... now, just to find the time to make some great skins...  wink.gif

EDIT: perhaps you could post the latest source along with the latest build on the ftp... just a request... could help devs help you... it would only be available to beta tester.. or I could create an additional user account/pass so you could allow only certain people to access the source...

Im not sure I will publicly release the source code, its hard to explain. I do belive in open source, I have submitted many projects to PSC, and to be honest, without the open source of other projects, UXA wouldnt exist. I think its hard cuz ive spent sooo many countless days on UXA....so much blood sweat and tears. However I will always be more than happy to help a fellow developer and provide specific code snipets or a whole feature. Maybe down the line will release it. I simply dont know.

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2004, 08:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (Stranger007 @ Jun 16 2004, 09:10 AM)
I am trying to download Ux Architect but it says file not avalible is there another way or is it not for the public yet, i would like to give it a go

Thats a test site. UXA will be available in a few days. The bug reports are coming in at crawl. Recently, the fixes have been quick..usually in a couple of minutes. We are down to simply polishing it and ironing out any wrinkles. If you want, when I post the newest build(im going to try to find that bug reported above and fix it) I will PM you the FTP info and you can check it out.

Stranger007

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2004, 08:27:00 AM »

Hectobleezy:::Thanks that sound great

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2004, 08:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (Stranger007 @ Jun 16 2004, 09:27 AM)
Hectobleezy:::Thanks that sound great

wink.gif

love_tropicana

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2004, 08:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (Hectobleezy @ Jun 16 2004, 05:02 PM)

EDIT>> SOOO WEIRD. I checked your error, its saying it cant find your temp directory. I doubt you deleted it or you wouldnt be able to use UXA.

I ran UXA and i cant recreate the error. I will do some more "variations" and see what i come up with. Interesting.

I can now confirm that the bug isn't a local problem with my system, i'm currently at my brothers and just installed UXA on his computer and i can re-create it without fail. As to what's causing it...  uhh.gif  No idea at all.  Hopefully it isn't anything major as the program runs fine after the appearence of the message.

Cheers, now it's time for some barbeque and beer biggrin.gif  beerchug.gif

love_tropicana

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2004, 08:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (Hectobleezy @ Jun 16 2004, 05:02 PM)

I can now confirm that the bug isn't a local problem with my system, i'm currently at my brothers and just installed UXA on his computer and i can re-create it without fail. As to what's causing it...  uhh.gif  No idea at all.  Hopefully it isn't anything major as the program runs fine after the appearence of the message.

Cheers, now it's time for some barbeque and beer biggrin.gif  beerchug.gif

PaCMaYNE

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »

blink.gif

Argoyle

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2004, 04:55:00 PM »

QUOTE ("PaCMaYNE")
or you guys could just send me money via paypal for a pos celeron <[email protected]>

Whoa.  Calm down there, mister.  You don't know what you're saying.  Take a moment and think about the implications of buying a celeron processor.  Just THINK about it.  You don't have to necessarily change your mind right now, but you need to get these crazy ideas out of your head as soon as possible.

Remember, we're here to help.

BloodyMary

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2004, 05:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (PaCMaYNE @ Jun 16 2004, 07:47 PM)
or you guys could just send me money via paypal for a pos celeron <[email protected]>

blink.gif

I just sent ya $800.00 american dollars for a new pentium 4 (800mhz 3.20gig)

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Let me know when it arrives

flattspott

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2004, 06:08:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2004, 06:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (love_tropicana @ Jun 16 2004, 09:48 AM)
I can now confirm that the bug isn't a local problem with my system, i'm currently at my brothers and just installed UXA on his computer and i can re-create it without fail. As to what's causing it...  uhh.gif  No idea at all.  Hopefully it isn't anything major as the program runs fine after the appearence of the message.

Cheers, now it's time for some barbeque and beer biggrin.gif  beerchug.gif

I still havnt looked. I went to the private beach last night that involved "treking" down a cliff, that was no problem, on the way back up I had to climb my way out. So I got plant "juice" on my hands and I swelled up like a cabage patch doll. I am alergic to alot of vegitables, so this was no surprise. Give me a day or so to recover. I will still pop in and check the thread.

geniusalz

• Archived User
Ux Architect
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2004, 06:31:00 PM »

I would like to see it too.  Drop me a PM, if you please
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15