xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cerebro Skin?  (Read 127 times)

Syntax010

• Archived User
Cerebro Skin?
« on: May 03, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »

Any chance of anyone doing an animated skin based on Cerebro in the X-Men movies....possibly complete with the "Welcome Professor" sound clip that Cerebro says everytime Xavier accesses it in the movies? That would totally own and be all kinds of awesome.

I'd start trying to make one myself, but i'm new to all this and don't know where to really start with making my own UnleashX skinz.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Cerebro Skin?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 05:04:00 PM »

I might have a go at it if I feel in the mood for copyright violation by using the videos from the dvd's

But don't count on it it really depends on if I can find some good images/videos and make it small enough cause I'm only on a 56k connection at the moment

Syntax010

• Archived User
Cerebro Skin?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 03:13:00 PM »

That would be something totally awesome if you'd feel up to doing that. That would make quite the awesome skin for UnleashX or even as an XBMC skin. I've got no experience with making them, otherwise i'd give it a go. I have broadband, and I own copies of both movies on DVD. So, if you'd be willing/able to talk me through it, i'd give it a go. Feel free to email me/message me/IM me if you'd like.