xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 81

Author Topic: Unleashx Skins  (Read 25253 times)

Javienn

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1155 on: December 18, 2003, 11:11:00 AM »

A WIP I am doing.  It is basically Hydraulix' "Embryo" avalaunch skin reworked for UnleashX.  Has a few changes of my own, but credit goes to him for the origional skin!

user posted image

Let me know what you think.  Oh, and the Skin.xml is much like the above posted xml, so mine is pretty much designed to place everything in the same places as avalaunch does should anyone be ineterested.

-Jav

koldfuzion

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1156 on: December 18, 2003, 02:07:00 PM »

QUOTE (tweaqr @ Dec 18 2003, 10:32 AM)

@koldfuzion

did the skins that were on axs get the width problem fixed, if not i have them all fixed if you want them let me know 

um... no?    

to be honest i dont have a clue what you are talking about,  I havent been on my box for a long time nor i have i upgraded unleashx since the intial release.  So i know i am behind the curve.  

All menu widths need to be changed or something?   whats the width problem?  If its simple enough i will update the zips are re-upload them. blink.gif

danersays

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1157 on: December 18, 2003, 06:47:00 PM »

Skinner Complete!
It's only a Beta 1 don't expect the world, however, it works well, and will be updated!
I contacted X-S for it to be posted in tools I will also contact AXS
If you cant wait to get your hands on it.. contact me

Daner

V1510N

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1158 on: December 18, 2003, 07:34:00 PM »

DraggonForce99, Could you add video preview support to your unleash me 2 skin, i like the skin and i tryed to add it myself but after configuring the skin.xml my box wouldnt boot and wen it did, it sayd there was something wrong with the skin. Come to think of it i had the same problem with the winux skin, i could change to it and the vids worked but wen i tried to to restart it froze and said something was wrong with it again. But anyways im sure other people would appreciate the prev vids too.

dragonforce99

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1159 on: December 19, 2003, 12:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (V1510N @ Dec 19 2003, 05:34 AM)
DraggonForce99, Could you add video preview support to your unleash me 2 skin, i like the skin and i tryed to add it myself but after configuring the skin.xml my box wouldnt boot and wen it did, it sayd there was something wrong with the skin. Come to think of it i had the same problem with the winux skin, i could change to it and the vids worked but wen i tried to to restart it froze and said something was wrong with it again. But anyways im sure other people would appreciate the prev vids too.

Yep the UNLEASH ME Series will be updated with all the new features, but currently we need to figure out why the lockups at boottime really occur. Unleashx promised a quickfix release to solve this problem.

Also an UNLEASH ME 2 BIG PACK is in the works, meaning you get a ton of backgrounds and different Versions of the skin so that everyone can have their very own "UNLEASH ME 2" skin on their box  biggrin.gif

unleashx

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1160 on: December 19, 2003, 06:57:00 AM »

QUOTE (T'ulkas @ Dec 19 2003, 01:35 PM)
The new UnleashX is great and the official site is quite nice... well done, guys  wink.gif

But where are the cool exclusive skins that were promised for UnleashX.com ?

That was the "other" site. The group running UnleashX.com pretty much agreed that AXS remains the main site when it comes to skins.

Dunny

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1161 on: December 19, 2003, 08:33:00 AM »

sad.gif

dragonforce99

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1162 on: December 19, 2003, 10:19:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif  >> alternative 1 here  <<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

dragonforce99

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1163 on: December 19, 2003, 11:38:00 AM »

SKIN NAME: shieldFX
Author: dragonforce
Version: 1.0
Download: >> here <<
Submitted to AXS: Yes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

dragonforce99

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1164 on: December 19, 2003, 11:40:00 AM »

SKIN NAME: alienFX

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

dragonforce99

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1165 on: December 19, 2003, 11:41:00 AM »

SKIN NAME: stuntmanFX

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

hydraulix

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1166 on: December 19, 2003, 06:25:00 PM »

dragonforce99,

I have to admit, I usually shun on "chick/wallpapers" for dashboard backgrounds, as they lack creativity and 90% of the time, the creator cannot even size them correctly resulting in a stretched out distorted image.

ALTHOUGH,.....

your latest...
user posted image

has me intriged. I love it man. Not sure what it is, but its very artistic and dirty at the same time. do some more "close up" work bro, very cool stuff.

Pillzburydoofus

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1167 on: December 19, 2003, 06:51:00 PM »

Love the new version features and all the skins are amazing...  Can someone please tell me though, how do you get the start up video?  do you name it preview.wmv and put it in the unleashx main directory?  (In my case, the F: drive)  I guess I'll try that as soon as I get to my xbox....  Thanks guys

dragonforce99

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1168 on: December 19, 2003, 10:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (hydraulix @ Dec 20 2003, 04:25 AM)
has me intriged. I love it man. Not sure what it is, but its very artistic and dirty at the same time. do some more "close up" work bro, very cool stuff.

Thanks alot man, really appreciate it and I am honored to hear something like that from you.

UPDATE:
Alternative "butt" closeup  rolleyes.gif >> here <<

Zerakis

• Archived User
Unleashx Skins
« Reply #1169 on: December 20, 2003, 01:46:00 AM »

Speaking of intro movies, does anyone have any good ones yet?
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 81