xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Unleashx V0.39.0222a Build 572  (Read 1380 times)

bozo8787

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.39.0222a Build 572
« Reply #165 on: December 02, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »

No sure if this is a bug or just a future fix.

There was a time when Qwix could only be used for Avalaunch and it's boost mode.

I'm not sure when Unleashx and Qwix became compatible but as of latest release UnleashX V0.39.0222a  Build 572 and when u use Qwix it will connect and transfer games but if you want to "Manage Titles on Xbox Drive"
it gives an error about Avalaunch being out of date.

Not sure if this has been covered but I just wanted to disclose it.

This post has been edited by bozo8787: Dec 2 2006, 08:28 PM

jaminjimlp

• Archived User
« Reply #166 on: December 14, 2006, 01:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(jaminjimlp @ Nov 13 2006, 10:43 PM) View Post

sorry if this was answerd already but I've searched for hours.

i have 1.0 w/softmod ndure + unleashx how do you change the nick every ntime i do it in the settings it gives me an eror when i go to save it?  i did 2 xboxes the same way n one is "darlin" and the other is "hambone" huh.gif

i installed xbmc and edited the xml to have the link in unleashx that says "ms dash" piont to it , xbmc is awsome and I  was able to change the nick in it and it is now changed in unleashx ......still my main dash but may change it to xbmc

LBL_Productions

• Archived User
« Reply #167 on: December 20, 2006, 06:22:00 AM »

Hey there all - Im reporting that the Bug in which the last 3 seconds of music gets cut off - im hoping somebody will be able to help me an others with this problem

I installed Unleashx as part of SID's auto instaler and have set it up as my main dash with the option to go back to the sid dash incase anything goes wrong - to get to sid i turn it on via the eject button and leave the tray open - i love unleashx and all of the customiseabilitys it has to offer but here is what i have found...

When playing music that the original MSdash has ripped it plays perfectly, when playing any random WMA file it plays perfectly, when playing a WMA from a custom soundtrack location it plays perfectly but when playing an mp3 either from selecting the file in file manager, selecting the file from the music player or playing it from a cdrw/dvd it always cuts off the last 3 seconds and now that i have the latest version of Unleashx it sometimes cuts off the last 4 seconds!!

I have tried this with all the skins i have which isn't alot - that includes the default skin, the default coloured skins it comes with as well as the new Metalic skin that comes with the latest release of Unleashx as well as my own skin, which needed slight moddification after the new release came out as some of the info tags were out of place.

here is the information i have regarding my Xbox ....

Softmod - SID
Dashboard - Unleashx 0.39.0222a Build 572
Kernel - 1.0.5838.1
Version - 1.0 (Acording to the sytem menu on Unleashx)
Hardware Info - Flags: 1616  GPU Rev: 225  MCP Rev: 213
Periphials - Gamepad on Port 1 (Official Pad as Came with the Console)
Modifications - None - Besides Softmod and Dashboard Change
Apps - Xport Emulators (PCSX, XboyAdvanced, FCEUltrax, NeoGenesis, DOSxbox,) SNES9x, MXM (used once as it made Unleash go to colour from black and white after first instal), Phoenix CE (Windows CE proof of concept release, cannot get in right resolution / runs in NTSC but dont have compatable TV), Sureal64xxx, DVD2Xbox, dvd-x2 dongle-free dvd player, XFTP, Xwatch(for setting up clock via SNTP).

I hope that give you all an idea of what could be happening - oh also i heard that the ID tags of a Xbox app have t be Unique to each app well my SNES9x and the Phoenix CE have the same ID 000000 which both point to the same place by the same name in the Tdata.

Thank you

This post has been edited by LBL_Productions: Dec 20 2006, 02:39 PM

cimmeriian

• Archived User
« Reply #168 on: December 30, 2006, 11:15:00 PM »

+HDD Lock option issue (critical)

Hello,

I just got UnleashX from XBINS at around 0400 12/31/06 GMT.  Everything worked fine for me including the Update (there was no available update), however the HDD lock option locked my hard drive with an incorrect key.  I have posted a new topic regarding this.  I'm sorry I didn't put the build in there, however I just didn't expect it to lock it incorrectly.

Either way it's the most recent one on xbins.

HIGHxDRO

• Archived User
« Reply #169 on: January 06, 2007, 10:36:00 PM »

Um. It won't let me download the update via live update... it says: unable to retrieve data from the server.
can anyone help me?

iMuchacho

• Archived User
« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2007, 01:28:00 AM »

At a 99& the Xbox says "Unable to retrieve data from server"

Already blanked the server address and went back to the default skin, however the error staid.
Did someone already got a solution for it?

The Alchemist

• Archived User
« Reply #171 on: January 13, 2007, 10:51:00 PM »

I dont know if this a bug or not but i think it is. I updated Unleashed X and then I wanted to go to the original dashboard but it wont load. When i go to the MS Dashboard on the main menu it says as Loading MS Dashboard. So i restarted my box and went to the file explorer and went to E:/backup/MS/xboxdash.xbe and i get an error 21. is there a simple fix or do i need to revert? thanks in advance biggrin.gif

badsheepy

• Archived User
« Reply #172 on: February 21, 2007, 03:54:00 AM »

UnleashX reports boost mode ok, but stops responding if you do a SITE BOOST DOWNLOAD START
Upload works fine obviously, and its easy enough to just not use boost mode, but if not implemented itd be nice if the command returned an error instead of just stopping.

theengine

• Archived User
« Reply #173 on: April 05, 2007, 03:05:00 PM »

When I turn on my xbox it comes up to the point where it flashes "UnleashX" on the screen and fades out, then it continues to repeat this process over and over again and goes no further... can anyone help me with this?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]