xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Unleashx V0.38.0508a Build 564  (Read 501 times)

BallTongue

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.38.0508a Build 564
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2005, 09:23:00 AM »

I think there might be a bug with the media player. I set up unleashx to play mp3 files that i have stored on the xbox. When i go to the mp3 soundtrack it plays the mp3's fine but sometimes when a mp3 is playing and i try to choose another mp3 the xbox will hesitate for a couple seconds and then it loops the current song. It has happend to me a couple of times but not all the time. One thing that might be causing it is that the mp3 album i am trying to play has 73 tracks in it. Or it could be that its VBR 192 - 256 KBPS. Also on that note it doesn't display the KBPS correctly it is displaying them as 128 when there VBR.

UnleashX Build 564
X2 5032
V 1.4 Xbox

aHorseofCourse

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(smashly @ May 13 2005, 08:21 AM)
Bug with FTP.
I'm set as static IP on Xbox and PC . All connects fine and everything works fine in tranfers and such. But once I reboot the xbox UnleashX shows 0.0.0.0 for an IP.
This problem seems to be intermittant. If I reboot a few times (sometimes 1 or 2 , somtimes 8 or 9 times) then the Static IP on the xbox finally shows again. No longer does restart network work (since about the last 3 builds I've tried of UnleashX the Restart Network no longer works where as it use to work great in the first earlier versions I tried).

This problem happens for me on any xbox ( softmodded or hardware modded)connected with any PC using current version Unleashx (564)  + Flash FXP + Windows XP SP1.
This Problem happens set as Static.
This problem happens hooked via Xover cable direct from xbox to PC.
This problem happens hooked via straight through cable to switch.

Same problem here, Smashly, although I'm running wireless and the IP is assigned via DHCP.
Booted into the MS Dashboard and deleted the UnleashX save last night but the problem remains. The network works just fine - I can FTP in, etc - but the dash will only display the IP as 0.0.0.0.

sadalius

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »

I don't know if this is Unleashx related or FTP client related but I am having an FTP problem where I cannot transfer a file without an extension. I know that this is not vrey common, but I thought I would give xdsl a try and when I try to tansfer it over from my pc, it errors out on the files with no extension.

To get around it. I give the files an extension, transfer then, then rename them back to where they don't have an extension and everything worked ok then.

Maybe if somebody else having the same problem this might help.

Thanks for all your hard work and great dash Unleash!

john doep

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »

i dont know if this is a bug or anything but maybe i'm just used to avalaunch:

what it is is i set the path for music to be F:music where all my music is in folders by album

i also set it to random and whenever it goes the next song comes up it's either:the song after the one that just played in the same album or the first song off the next album alphabetically

is there a way to make the player truly random like avalaunch's is and is there a way to set one of the buttons to go to the next RANDOM song like in avalaunch?

smashly

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2005, 02:01:00 AM »

aHorseofCourse...Same problem here, Smashly, although I'm running wireless and the IP is assigned via DHCP.
Booted into the MS Dashboard and deleted the UnleashX save last night but the problem remains. The network works just fine - I can FTP in, etc - but the dash will only display the IP as 0.0.0.0.

For me the networking to the xbox stops alltogether when it happens...
This problem also happens for me also if I stay connected to the xbox for a while and I let the connection sit idle , it's like it times out and network stays in limbo where I can't connect until I reboot multiple times sad.gif Even cold booting sometimes fails to get the connection going again.
Must admit when networking works the transfers are at the max speed I can get through the 100Mbps network which is awsome smile.gif But it feels I've traded off speed for reliability sad.gif
I find it fine when you only need to connect once in a blue moon, but if you need to test multiple apps and need to reboot a lot inbetween tries then unleashx 546 is just not good to use for me the way it is.

I have back dated my unleashx and the problem just doesn't exist in the oldest versions. (but there goes all the great new features that make UnleashX rock sad.gif   )

Gamer.ru

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »

When UX launch from CD\DVD and it's skin background in XMV(WMV) - UX crashed. mad.gif
Russian fonts do nod displayed correctly (I try use Unicode, WIN1251 and KIO-8...)

InfectedMushroom

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2005, 09:28:00 AM »

My previews are not working as well. They worked with older builds but I will also try the media player and see if they play correctly. It just flashes for half a second and goes away

LuckyHarmz

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »

Just checking to see if the game vids been fixed yet or not....cause it's beginning to be an irritation to me personally to see the videos flicker off and on like that.  blink.gif

oj213

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »

I just checked update and it found 0.38.0515A Build 565 and it seems to have fixed the problem between then audio player/preview vids. Thanks alot if true, im gonna check all  love.gif my skins.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]