xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Unleashx V0.38.0501a Build 562  (Read 429 times)

marcp

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.38.0501a Build 562
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(oj213 @ May 1 2005, 07:01 PM)
Where is the Soundtrack Manager?  :(

hit the start button in the audio player...

emi_fer

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »

i cant make an in game reset L+R+BACK+START. doesnt work, what can i do?

shimsham

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2005, 08:50:00 PM »

First off, great dash and i love the new audio player.

but thats where i'm having some problems.  i can go to the next song fine using the arrows, and when i pull down the list (with the right thumbstick) and choose a new song everything is fine. its when i choose a song a second time from the list that my xbox locks up.  it does this everytime i try to do it.

GLiTcH

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »

one thing i liked about the older builds, not resent since it didnt have it either, was that it displayed my mp3 folder of the band n folder of the album,
example, i have rascall flatts on my xbmc n in that folder i have two other folders representing the albums.. unleash used to display the my music like this(as it is set on my skin):
song name
band-album
now its just:
song name
album
:(, i wish it was back. love the dash thanks for the hard work

incognegro

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2005, 10:59:00 PM »

I got a bug... a nasty one too.......so i got my mp3s backed up on about 10 dvd burned as iso9660. I boot up media center (its my dash) and start unleash from there with a disc in the tray and when unleash checks the drive it finds a data disc and starts the file manager (locally), it then says please wait and then my screen goes blank and xbox media center starts up. why does it do this? I have no idea. i have the autolaunch set up that there is no specified program start when in a data disc is in the tray; meaning the value in my config.xml is empty but auto launch is on for a data and audio cd.i decide to turn off all the autlaunch options and gues what? it still launches xbmc. I tried deleting my save and flushing x,y,z and it keeps doing the samething. Whats even more strange is that whenever this occur unleash writes to my config file and changes my audio cd player from blank to c:/xboxdash.xbe everytime. I used to have it set that it launches xbmc whenever i put in a data disc so that i can play my mp3s but since the audio player is in it now i have no reason to go through that. So I changed it when i updated. It just keeps booting to xbmc everytime.

feflicker

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »

Looks good! Thx for the update, sound issues resolved!

Froze on reboot a couple of times though (reboot from XBMC - stuck on black screen, dash never came up), with X2_4981 bios on a TSOP...

raven_xbe

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2005, 12:03:00 AM »

Just tried xbox to xbox ftp, still broken  :(

Like the previous build, when trying to ftp a game from Xbox 1 to Xbox 2, Xbox 1 gets the error 'not enough free space on target host'.

Oh well back to trusty old xToolBox  <_<

This post has been edited by raven_xbe: May 2 2005, 07:09 AM

unleashx

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2005, 01:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(Horscht @ May 1 2005, 11:23 PM)
well, for me there is no ambient sound anymore. How can I get it back?

If you modified your settings to play soundtrack (custom, xbox or both), then it will not play, but let me check this one out to be sure.

unleashx

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2005, 01:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(zikronix @ May 2 2005, 02:30 AM)
nice...very nice...There is no doubt that unleash x is the best....
Edit:

Not really a bug...Just an anoyance...

Two things...This for the future unless i dont know how to do it... I want to shut the sound of the screensaver off when the text bounces...

and if your playing a cd with the new built in player. and the screen save kicks in it kills the audio cd and plays that stupid tick

You can either replace the sound files, or use slideshow or video for screensaver, or just leave the text blank. This should prevent the "ticking" sound from playing, but let me see if I can add a setting to turn this off.

As for the audio cd and screensaver, I can't seem to replicate it. it's been playing for a while now with the screensaver on and it's still going. Let me know if I miss something out, how you're doing it so I could replicate it on my end.

unleashx

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2005, 01:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(boxm @ May 2 2005, 03:07 AM)
Can't get Orb to display over video background.

Please post your skin.xml and let me see.

unleashx

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(incognegro @ May 2 2005, 11:29 AM)
I got a bug... a nasty one too.......so i got my mp3s backed up on about 10 dvd burned as iso9660. I boot up media center (its my dash) and start unleash from there with a disc in the tray and when unleash checks the drive it finds a data disc and starts the file manager (locally), it then says please wait and then my screen goes blank and xbox media center starts up. why does it do this? I have no idea. i have the autolaunch set up that there is no specified program start when in a data disc is in the tray; meaning the value in my config.xml is empty but auto launch is on for a data and audio cd.i decide to turn off all the autlaunch options and gues what? it still launches xbmc. I tried deleting my save and flushing x,y,z and it keeps doing the samething. Whats even more strange is that whenever this occur unleash writes to my config file and changes my audio cd player from blank to c:/xboxdash.xbe everytime. I used to have it set that it launches xbmc whenever i put in a data disc so that i can play my mp3s but since the audio player is in it now i have no reason to go through that. So I changed it when i updated. It just keeps booting to xbmc everytime.

Let me check this one out. The bug with setting the ms dash as the default cd player is confirmed.

unleashx

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2005, 01:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(raven_xbe @ May 2 2005, 12:33 PM)
Just tried xbox to xbox ftp, still broken  :(

Like the previous build, when trying to ftp a game from Xbox 1 to Xbox 2, Xbox 1 gets the error 'not enough free space on target host'.

Oh well back to trusty old xToolBox  <_<

This is a feature. To save you time from transferring something that would eventually fail, it checks for the available space on the destination and if there isn't enough space, it will stop tha process.

some FTP server just accepts the file even though it fails to write them, then issues a success code. That, to me, is even worse.

moviecut

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2005, 02:40:00 AM »

i tried to live-update from WIP561 to this official release. it goes to download to 100% but after that it says "unable to retrieve data from the server". hmm, any ideas what this is?

isaac_24

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2005, 05:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(moviecut @ May 2 2005, 03:10 AM)
i tried to live-update from WIP561 to this official release. it goes to download to 100% but after that it says "unable to retrieve data from the server". hmm, any ideas what this is?

I had the same thing happen to me so I just installed it manually fom the "usual places." No biggie.  :D

JeroenDierckx

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2005, 08:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(unleashx @ May 2 2005, 08:00 AM)
This is a feature. To save you time from transferring something that would eventually fail, it checks for the available space on the destination and if there isn't enough space, it will stop tha process.

some FTP server just accepts the file even though it fails to write them, then issues a success code. That, to me, is even worse.

Are you sure this isn't a bug? Is the bug fixed where the free space on the remote machine is wronly indicated? Cause I remember trying to transfer some files and failing due to this issue, while the remote machine had plenty of room.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5