xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How To Get The Preview To Work?  (Read 64 times)

jonathan2007

• Archived User
How To Get The Preview To Work?
« on: February 09, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »

smile.gif

Tofuman

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »

I try renaming it to preview.wmv and putting it in the game folder and it still didn't work. Also the skin that I use does have the preview interface. So I still dont know what I am doing wrong.

Tofuman

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »

I figure how to make the preview to work but there doesn't seem to be any sound for the preview. Is there a way to turn the sound on? Thanks

rdeal

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 07:53:00 PM »

i dunno if you have used the edit item but just incase you aint you have to enable it........ goto system then settings then system again and allow menu edit.....then hilight a game and press start and choose edit item you will see preview you can either press A and brows to where you preview is or you can press start and choose download preview.......once your path to your preview is there save it and exit reboot xbox.......now if the preview doesn't show then there's either something wrong with the skin or your wmv's but if you download one and it dont work then its the skin

Tofuman

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 08:02:00 PM »

Thanks a lot for the help, my wmv was corrupted so it didn't work.  Now, my preview is working but there is not sound. Is there anyway to fix this?

jonathan2007

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 09:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(Tofuman @ Feb 9 2005, 09:08 PM)
Thanks a lot for the help, my wmv was corrupted so it didn't work.  Now, my preview is working but there is not sound. Is there anyway to fix this?

iNfErNaL666

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2005, 02:24:00 PM »

just use flash fxp, and then get the video and u have to save it as PREVIEW if you dont then it wont work and you have to save it in the games folder and then it will work no doubt