xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Http Error  (Read 289 times)

Allan19m

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2005, 09:09:00 AM »

my xbox used to work on the net (as in downloading Skins and saves) but now it doesnt since i had to format my computer and im not sure what i have wrong.

Skins: i get "Unable to retrieve file: HTTP STATUS 10060"

Saves: i get "Unable to retrieve file: HTTP STATUS 10060"

in my xbox settings i have

IP                 192.168.0.3 (static)
Subnet          255.255.255.0
Gateway       192.168.0.3    (which my xbox)
DNS1            192.168.0.2   (which is my PC IP)
DNS2            192.168.0.7
auto detect    YES

HTTP CONNECTION

Enable Proxy
Proxy              192.168.0.2  (which is my PC IP)
Port                1080

when i change the Proxy to 192.168.0.3 (xbox) instead of 2 i get "10061 error"
my lan and internet are firewalled by WinXP.

HELP??????????????????????????????????

SUBLOGIC

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 09:47:00 PM »

there is a simple fix for all you people out there with a modem/router.
get a eithernet switch and enable DHCP on it! (if not on by default)

EVERYONE I know/sell and xbox to i tell them this and have never ever had 1 person have any troubles connecting to then net!

If you need software to enter a password and usename to connect to your ISP through a modem/router then get a router that has "pass through" and enter the password and username in to that.

EASY!

SUB

rrjprater

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2005, 09:50:00 PM »

I'm getting the http error 11002 when i try to auto update ive tried pretty much everthing on this post and it hasn' t helped so if any one could offer any help it would be greatly appreciated.  I'm still a little new to this thanks.

wettestwillie

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »

i have no clue how to set this up. my xbox is directly connected to my pc via crossover.  i havent been able to work the http/rss feed thing so i just went back to evox. can someone help me out?

spacemanspiffvt

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(rrjprater @ Apr 19 2005, 12:01 AM)
I'm getting the http error 11002 when i try to auto update ive tried pretty much everthing on this post and it hasn' t helped so if any one could offer any help it would be greatly appreciated.  I'm still a little new to this thanks.

same

jbigginsx

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »

yeah what the hell are the people supposed to do that have their xbox connected via crossover to a second NIC on their pc with the primary NIC connected directly to a router, i can get on xbconnect this way just fine, but unleashx is giving me a hard time, don't get me wrong i love this dashboard, i think it's the best, i just wish i knew how to get all the features working.

psyddicus

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2005, 07:01:00 PM »

I keep getting error 10061 when I try to download skins/saves.  Newsfeeds work fine for unleashx and xbmc (xbmc movie trailers also work just fine, and it uses the same network settings as unleashx).  I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here.

semcnm

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2005, 11:16:00 AM »

What is the server name supposed to be for i can update ?

XBOX360KID

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2005, 11:05:00 AM »

To everyone with the HTTP11002. Switch the Network to DHCP and Set BOTH DNS to you computer IP. This Worked for me

phistyle

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2006, 12:13:00 AM »

i'm getting the 11060 error...not sure whats wrong...what do i put in the server slot?  everything else seems to work fine...i can view and download skins and my rss is working...any help would be appreciated...thanks

MyriadMartyrdom

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »

OK..I can connect to the internet with my Xbox through XBMC and such, but I can't connect through the dashboard. Unable to retrieve file: HTTP STATUS 11002. I don't know what to do. I've read these other posts but..I don't get it. I don't know what DNS is. I don't know what static and DHLP is or whatever it is. What do I need to configure and how do I do it?

Krames

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 01:59:00 PM »

I get the 11001 error, I am on the DHCP and it still does not work. I do a direct link to my modem. Would I have to find out my DNS and Proxy's for this?

Krames

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »

Since I can't seem to find the edit post feature, if there is one, I meant to say the 11002 error. sorry for double posting!

UnholyZero

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2006, 05:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(Allan19m @ Mar 2 2005, 11:16 AM) *

my xbox used to work on the net (as in downloading Skins and saves) but now it doesnt since i had to format my computer and im not sure what i have wrong.

Skins: i get "Unable to retrieve file: HTTP STATUS 10060"

Saves: i get "Unable to retrieve file: HTTP STATUS 10060"

in my xbox settings i have

IP                 192.168.0.3 (static)
Subnet          255.255.255.0
Gateway       192.168.0.3    (which my xbox)
DNS1            192.168.0.2   (which is my PC IP)
DNS2            192.168.0.7
auto detect    YES

HTTP CONNECTION

Enable Proxy
Proxy              192.168.0.2  (which is my PC IP)
Port                1080

when i change the Proxy to 192.168.0.3 (xbox) instead of 2 i get "10061 error"
my lan and internet are firewalled by WinXP.

HELP??????????????????????????????????

I was at first getting the 10002 problem, but then I made my Proxy my PC IP and I can't connect still. It use to connect, but not anymore. Please help~!

willjzuke

• Archived User
Http Error
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2006, 02:12:00 AM »

I used Krayzie's Ndure Installer to get Unleash X.  I would like to connect to the internet to d/l skins and upgrade the dash, but like so many others I'm getting the 11002 error.  

The only way I can link to the internet is a direct connection from the xbox console to the cable modem (I can not have my PC/internet/XBOX linked at the same time because there is only one port on the modem). Before I used the Ndure exploit, it took me a long time to figure out how the network settings had to be configured on the stock msdash in order to connect live and upgrade to D.5960 (xbox's IP, sub mask, gateway, both DNS servers, host name, and MAC address had to be copied exactly as the PC ipconfig). However, now that UX is up and running I tried to connect to the internet using my PC's settings (which worked just minutes before the install), then I tried the installs default network settings, and after that also did not work I tried the old default ltools settings I used with EvoX and my old exploit.  But all failed many, many times over. I can not connect with UX, LinksBoks, or msdash (but msdash is blocked by the exploit anyway).

Is there something I should change in the config.xml?  Is there a different way I should try to setup my network configuration (such as changing the http/port settings)?  Or, would it have anything to do with the default MAC address?  If so, is there a way to alter the MAC address on Unleash X?
Pages: 1 [2] 3