xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Another Nice Animated Skin  (Read 349 times)

deakphreak

• Archived User
Another Nice Animated Skin
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2004, 05:47:00 PM »

sad.gif  I installed adobe after effects v 6.5 but when i run the program, it starts loading the info, then it just closes.  I dont know what is wrong with it,  I may get v6 and try that.  Any suggestions??  BTW my skin is the 3d orb one, im sure youve seen the thread.

CyberClaw

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2004, 12:20:00 AM »

Tiro

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2004, 01:07:00 AM »

I have a vision on my next skin where the info will be part of the skin in a way where it will apper to belong there, instead of it just being thrown on top.  That clock idea is very similiar of what i had thought of, but its going to be much more high tech.

Tiro

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2004, 01:08:00 AM »

I did the intro and loading videos for abstract. But i have no xbox, anybody willing to help me out and test it for me so i could do the xml and release it?
AIM: TiroSubspace
MSN: [email protected]

CyberClaw

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2004, 06:30:00 AM »

QUOTE (Tiro @ Jul 23 2004, 09:11 AM)
I did the intro and loading videos for abstract. But i have no xbox, anybody willing to help me out and test it for me so i could do the xml and release it?
AIM: TiroSubspace
MSN: [email protected]

I'll help you test it if you still need help smile.gif I added you to the MSN messager (CyberClaw nickname there as well)

TracerX

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2004, 10:42:00 AM »

Here's a little vid of the animation I made. Note that the fades were added by me and that the black borders are picked up because I capture using DV and will not be seen on most tv's (thanks to overscan and the such). http://www.tracerx.n...ro_abstract.avi Oh yeah, plz be nice to my server, if you want to watch it a bunch, just dl it.

hydraulix

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2004, 08:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (Tiro @ Jul 21 2004, 01:08 AM)
Cybe I really don't like the info, it clutters up the screen, I do these skins to be able to show off my leet xbox n stuff, its not going to be so leet if its cluttered up.  Its a style thing not usability.  You a free to add the info if you choose, but I probibly won't be realeasing out any skins with any info.

I totally agree with you there Trio. a simple press of the Y button brings up every stat imaginable anyways.

Your skins are definatly the best I've ever seen for ANY dash out there and they take UnleashX to a completely new level.  Keep up the wicked work and keep on pimpin`

Release something blue damnit!! >8)

world in an oyster

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2004, 07:01:00 AM »

They are very good skins, but by no means are they the best avaliable.
Just because they're more advanced than most other skin dosn't make them better. I'm sick of devised, it gets boring and plane after a while...nothing special to look at. It lacks the levels of style that other, very simple skins like YuYuHakusho have...

Other, far more simple skins are far more usable.

That said, these skins are good and Tiro has a bright future ahead of him as a skinner (though maybe he should concentrate nore on a still skin and then add animation as an afterthought?)...good luck to him!

edited some grammer

QuickSilva

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2004, 03:59:00 AM »

ohmy.gif
Devise v2 has, and will be my default skin for ages..... in my opinion the xbox dash has to look as cool as possible, if u want little details press y  laugh.gif  .  Tiro....... please! do! not! start! making! still! skins! oh, and i might be the only one.... but i like the font on devise. wink.gif

DeaDSOuLz

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »

I love your Skins, Keep up the Good work!

hammie

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2004, 10:36:00 AM »

just wanted to say this is the best skin i've ever seen by far, amazing work!

used to use avalaunch until 2 days ago, unleashx + this skin blows it away

trentdadi

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2004, 12:26:00 AM »

I had my xbox booted up and sitting on your Abstract skin.  I had a few people come over to lan and they just stood in awe looking at your skin.  Than they forced me to get rid of their default dashboards ( 2 had avalaunch, 1 mxm, and 1 evox ) and put UX in its place along with this skin.

Awesome work.  I dont know if its the best Skins available period or not but it is by far the best skins I have ever seen.  The only thing I would like to see and I dont know if you did this lately or not but to make it work with UX through the download thing on there.  I tried to download Devise through the xbox and it wouldnt work because of the file structure within the zip/rar or whatever it was.
Pages: 1 [2]