xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Erg More Questions  (Read 89 times)

Lone

• Archived User
Erg More Questions
« on: April 10, 2004, 10:57:00 PM »

alright so i think im getting used to this whole dash thing... but i got one problem, i tried to d/l the new release and its in another language... i think itialian... is there anyway to change it form the dash, or am i gonnahave to find an american version of the release... if someone could send me a link to thier "usual place" then that would be great, ive been lookin for an english version and i havent been able to find one. Unleash, great dash dude, keep up the great work.

Lone

• Archived User
Erg More Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2004, 11:40:00 AM »

so of all these people who haved looked at this post, no one has atleast a few words of advice?

Hectobleezy

• Archived User
Erg More Questions
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »

So what exactly is in the other language? the documentation? the menu? or the settings menu?

For documentation, read the sticky's

For the main menu, delete the config.xml..reboot...and the dash will create a default config.xml and then you edit it to your liking, you can use the info in the forum stiky's to edit it.

As far as a Italian verison, I've never heard of one. Im sure its just your menu's, so I recomend the 2nd item above.

Lone

• Archived User
Erg More Questions
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2004, 05:10:00 PM »

thx... i looked through the config.xml file and noticed that the menu items were just given different names, i changed them and it works fine, thx.

unleashx

• Archived User
Erg More Questions
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2004, 07:23:00 PM »

It must have come from our favorite French site. Glad you have it all figured out and what Hectobleezy said would also work. The dash can create a default config with options most commonly used.