xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Unleash X, Striving To Become The Best Dash.  (Read 243 times)

fezzman

• Archived User
Unleash X, Striving To Become The Best Dash.
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2004, 06:40:00 AM »

I've got a small request that I've not yet seen mentioned.  How about another option for the file explorer.  What I'd like to see is a "Copy/Overwrite" option.  Here's an examply why:

I like to keep patched cache files for halo in sub folders.  When I want to transfer over a cache I have to delete the original cache before copying my mod.  It would be great if I could select an option to simply overwrite a cache file.  

There have been other times when I would've liked to have this feature...they have just slipped my brain at the moment.

WBAGAM

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2004, 09:09:00 AM »

Well I didnt take the time to read the whole thing but....
Ive got 3 modded xboxs and They are all running mordens hack and I was like fuck mxm and I got Uleashx on all of them and they are all networked but what would be really cool is like a Instant messenger for it LAN style not like over the Web but localy.  It would be kick ass!!!

Diontae18

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2004, 10:54:00 AM »

Oh yeah, I forgot to thank Unleash X & twgear for implementing a text editor and Zip support. Zip support is very useful if your trying to run neo-geo games for emulators such as FialBurnAlpha. Reason why is because noe-geo games need some necessary bios files added onto the rom. You can find the bios from various sources. Anyways, first unzip the neo-geo rom, then  just copy the bios files into the folder where the extracted  neo-geo rom is located. Now zip this rom back up and play it.

Also, As I noticed there are a whole lot of different request's for the ext release. Maybe UnleashX is considering some of these as with my requested post to add support to extract .rar's . He already mentioned that this would be in his next release But humm humm about the rest of the features. But he did ensure that this dash would become the dashboard of choice for real. Maybe considering our request's, he's delaying releasing the next version so that he would be implementing some of our requests.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

something very simple, more control over the music bieng played in dash. maybe a frame which is used for vid previews could display the available songs and you could scroll down to select them instead of hoping the one you want comes on next.

krawhitham

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2004, 03:28:00 AM »

my list

dashboard - IGR
be able to use EVOX trainers

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]