xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Unleash X, Striving To Become The Best Dash.  (Read 239 times)

DJLink

• Archived User
Unleash X, Striving To Become The Best Dash.
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2004, 12:11:00 PM »

Attention MOD:

Can we please have one PiNNED wishlist.  The the majority of posts on this so called wish list 2 are not even wish list items.  But their are some valid wish list items that should just be moved to the original wishlist thread(which I know has some non whish list stuff as well, but it is more complete).  wishlist

I think that pinning the original would make it a lot less confusing and a lot easier for users to add input, Unleashx to read, and also easier summarize the list like BloodyMary mercufully did about a week ago.

Thanks,

tweaqr

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2004, 01:01:00 PM »

the pinned section is already long, don't want to make it any longer i think the best solution to this is the Important Threads thread in the pinned section.

Dankbud

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2004, 12:05:00 PM »

heres my list
  • when using the CopyDVD function, u should be able to choose where u want the dvd/game to goto instead of the default dir... i got games on 2 diff partitions..
  • Mp3 support for BG music
  • Flash support for CHAMELEON AND XENIUM
  • Better preview of skins (maybe a small thumbnail popup of it when ur selecting the skins)
  • ftp support for the file explorer

btw, the text editor was an AWESOME addition! i love it, helps out big time. thanks!

infidelity

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »

I've been using EvolutionX for over a year, and I just found out about unleashX, and MY GOD!!!!! It's the best dash!!!! I've been brainstorming on all sorts of creatvive skins to make. I made my own WWE skin using the .xmv movie files from WWE Raw 2!!! I've only been using this new dash for about 2 days now, and I can't wait to take some time off and really screw around with it!!!

I would like to add just 1 wishitem.

I'd like to see custom soundtracks for each skin. Like for instance, my WWE skin. I'd like to have Stupify as the skin music. And lets say, I want to jump to my Megaman X skin, when I choose that, I'd like to hear one of my Megaman X songs playing for that skin. I'm not into the music backround thing, by that i mean going into MSdash and copying one of your cd's to the HDD. Right now the only song I have on my xbox is Stupify, and that goes great with my WWE skin. If there was a way to do that, have custom songs for each skin, I'd be very very happy with this dash. So far, no crashes, no screw ups. It's awesome. I also wonder if there's a skin creator for this dashboard??? I'm very happy to be here with unleashX!!!

SUBLOGIC

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2004, 09:25:00 PM »

Before I go I would like to point out that I am not having a go at anyone, nor singling anyone out in this post!

I think that the problem here is that people who are new to UnleashX dont yet know EVERY feature that UnleashX currently has.
These people are the same people that most likely don't read, or even skim read over previous posts and there for these "WISH LIST" features are being seen over and over again.
I see that I listed what I would like to see in UnleashX and about 3 posts later, I see the same requests and a request that was previously replied to in the post before that and there for this Topic is becoming huge.

I also find i hard to understand how people can request stuff like "support for G drive". It kinda makes me wonder if some of the people posting requests even have UnleashX. If they had UnleashX, wouldnt they have been in the System section to set settings like DHCP/STATIC, IP, PASSWORD, SKINS etc? If thay had they would see the option for G drive support right there.

What im getting at, is read over the Config.xml to see what functions it has.. Even if you can't write xml or never looked at it before, open it in NOTEPAD and take a look over it. It's pretty easy to pick out what is what. Then if you don't see what you wan't then make ya wish.

SUB

infidelity

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2004, 02:36:00 AM »

I've done my research. I've seen no option where you can have customized music for your skins, and I can't find a skin creating program. So, sorry if I spend hours of reading stuff and can't find anything on them, and having to come here to share my excitement, throw in 1 item wishlist, (which in fact had not been requested) and ask if there's a skin program. Not to flame or burn anyone in here. Just adding my 2 cents. UnleashX kicks ass!

Also, for you G supported fanatics. If you actually have the dashboard running, you'll notice in the Settings section, you can turn G suppirt on or off.

WaRnINg|

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2004, 05:53:00 PM »

MP3 support for backround music

Im sure its been mentioned before

UraniumXT

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2004, 06:09:00 PM »

smile.gif

Please add thi options to have it look more like the original dash!!! smile.gif

crobar

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2004, 04:19:00 AM »

i agree with SUBLOGIC.
i think this wishlist is getting alittle out of hand...
anyone who has read up should know not to ask for flashing...
unleash x wants this dash to be a safe user frendly one, and flashing can really screw your box over, and its not done that often.

!!for all of you who just came from evox!!
keep evox as a utility for flashing or use a diferent app.

i also see people requesting use of trainers...this is somthing only evox has so again...

!!for all of you who just came from evox!!
keep evox as a utility for trainers.

i know alot of you are new to this dash but jeeze...please use the dash or read the readme file!

WayneMcBain

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2004, 07:57:00 PM »

Hey dude Unleash is crazy leet.  All I want is the in game reset to be enabled thru the dash

Keep up the crazy work

reloaded

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2004, 04:07:00 AM »

Bios flashing would kick ass so i can finally delete evox totally

tweaqr

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2004, 10:47:00 AM »

maybe a load option could be made so people could make it load the in dash apps when its launched

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2004, 10:51:00 AM »

So you are going to have to keep Evox and run it as an app or use Config Magic instead.

the current version of Config magic does not allow you to flash your chip.

stinkytwinky

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2004, 06:15:00 PM »

in the next release, it would be cool if you could be able to change different icons
using the skin.xml instead of the config.xml, say like different skins could have icons with them as part of the skin.

Diontae16

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2004, 08:55:00 AM »

Here's all the features I would like to see.

1. The ability to use trainers.
2. The ability to extract .iso and .rar files
3. ISO9660 support so that I can copy files from a data disc form one drive to another.
4. Chameleon Support, Not to flash a bios but the ability to switch to another bank and the ability to diasble the chip so that I can play xbox live.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4