xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Disablling Preview Audio  (Read 54 times)

nimbles

• Archived User
Disablling Preview Audio
« on: February 20, 2004, 01:57:00 AM »

Hey guys I just tried out Unleash for the first time last night- i must sat it is very impressive, congratulations on the great job.

Very easy to configure, and i appreciate the effort you are making (unlike some other dash's) of using as general icon/wmv's as possible so there no need for duplicates and bloated folders.

Anyway one minor problem, I did a quick search on this board but couldn't find an answer. When a preview vid is in a games directory, and i scroll over it- the back ground music stops and switches to the audio of the preview vid- is there anyway of disabling that- so its just the background music all the time?

Once again congrats UnleashX

tweaqr

• Archived User
Disablling Preview Audio
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 04:48:00 AM »

edit this line in the skin.xml for the skin you are useing

<Preview EnableAudio="True" Left="284" Top="139" Width="190" Height="130" />

also reading the UnleashX Tutorial will further aid you in unleashing the power of X

nimbles

• Archived User
Disablling Preview Audio
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2004, 05:07:00 AM »

Well i have ' Preview EnableAudio="False" ' in the skin.xml of each skin that supports preview vids, but all that does is turn off the audio in the preview vid, but doesn't actually allow the background music to play either.

nimbles

• Archived User
Disablling Preview Audio
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2004, 12:36:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

Am I right in thinking that you can use a .wmv for your background? If so can unleash handle overlaying the preview vid over a background wmv? may get to work on something like that