xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dashboard Boot-time Race  (Read 216 times)

yourwishismine

• Archived User
Dashboard Boot-time Race
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2004, 02:33:00 AM »

QUOTE (CaTcHa @ Jan 23 2004, 09:58 PM)
Sometime in the future when you are older and wiser you may look back on this test and realise how sad all this really was.

I really have seen it all now , stopwatching a boot sequence for fooken shiteys sake.

The mind boggles  , play ya fooken box dont time it.

tHc Dash is running now.

to anyone else who wants this amazing dash, I have packed it according to kanaberra instuctions and uploaded to the #mxmfiles channel on efnet...

the file name is:

tHc Dash packed by Bloody Mary.rar

I will also be including the tHc dash instead of the normal MS dash on my
installer disk maker, available in the same channel called:

Bloody Mary's UnleashX Install Disk Maker v1.2.exe

Thank you again kanaberra.

I still will not be inlcuding it in the time test, as it has to be setup on 1st boot and that would increase the 1st boot time incredibly... sorry.. I am only including dashes that require ZERO configuration to boot and run.

*** TO Catcha ***

When you have something worthwhile to contribute to the scene, maybe someone will have a little small very small bit of respect for you, until then, you continue enjoying the taste of Bill Gates cock after he pulls it out of your butt..

CaTcHa

• Archived User
Dashboard Boot-time Race
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2004, 02:45:00 AM »

continue enjoying the taste of Bill Gates cock after he pulls it out of your butt..

mmmm the taste of MY butt sure makes his cock taste sweet. laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

heinrich

• Archived User
Dashboard Boot-time Race
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2004, 03:06:00 AM »

QUOTE (Luke @ Jan 23 2004, 12:39 AM)
Yeah.. to clarify for people..
MXM's  1 minute, 46 second boot ONLY occurs the very first time you boot it...
EVER...
it scans your directories looking for XBE files... the writes them to a cache file...
and that's only when you have 50 games installed on a 250 gb drive smile.gif lucky bugger....

ever?
or everytime that you clear your cache?
(which has to be done everytime you add a game/app)?

CaTcHa, all further useless posts made by yourself will be deleted.  If you dont have something intelligent and mature to post, dont bother.  This forum is not here for your amusement.

What I find funny about you, is that you seem to LOOK for posts to crap on; take this very similiar thread, and useless post by yourself.

EDIT: and this one too.   dry.gif

Anothing edit: no love for avalaunch?  huh.gif
Pages: 1 [2]