xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Unleashx V0.26.0119a  (Read 247 times)

thexman_it

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2004, 09:05:00 PM »

muhaha.gif

thexman_it

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2004, 10:30:00 PM »

unsure.gif

unleashx

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2004, 10:34:00 PM »

Highlight any folder or file to zip. Press the white button, then find the option to zip file. It should be on the bottom part.

To unzip a zip file, highlight the file and press "A" button.

aaron1974

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2004, 05:57:00 AM »

beerchug.gif im using this as main dash on my 1.1 and it rocks,last version would lock up prolly 1 out of 10 times but this 1 is workin GREAT,my loading video is workin excellent now with my Evolution skin(used win movie maker)and the skin error is now gone 4 me(so far so good),1 small thing i noticed is after a few IGR's the xbox doesnt detect my IP(shows as 0.0.0.0 static)i did like 5 in a row and the 4th and 5th came up with 0.0.0.0 static,did it a few more times and on the 6th and 7th it showed my ip but then it wouldnt do it after that,always showed as 0.0.0.0 and i have to do a full reboot to get it back,as i said just something i noticed,also i cant seem to get the "rename XBE" option in the filemanager,i highlighted the xbe(just scrolled down to the xbe)hit the white(or start on the S controller) button but all i c is...

Root Folder

Select All
Clear Selection(<option is faded)
Inverse Selection(<option is faded)

Copy...
Copy/Resume...
Move...
Delete...
Rename...(<option only allows me to rename the default.xbe itself,not its embeded name)
New Folder...
Calc. used space...(<noticed no caps on Used Space,hehe)

Copy Disk...(<option is faded)
Quick Copy Disk...(<option is faded)

and if i scroll down the the default.xbe and select the xbe with the X button(makin it blue)i get this after hitting the white(or start on the S controller) button...

Root Folder

Select All
Clear Selection
Inverse Selection

Copy...
Copy/Resume...
Move...
Delete...
Rename...(<option still only allows me to rename the default.xbe itself,not its embeded name)
New Folder...
Calc. used space...(<noticed no caps on Used Space,hehe)

Copy Disk...(<option is faded)
Quick Copy Disk...(<option is faded)

is there something i am missing as both wayz dun seem to give me the rename xbe option(when i upgraded to the new version i didnt replace the config.xml,dun no if that makes a difference but i did delete the unleashx saves and the item.xml but still no new options in the filemanager)over all u have dun a excellent job with all the fix's etc,keep up the great work mister as this will be 1 of the best dashes round(if it isnt already tongue.gif )

im using it as a main dash but renamed to evoxdash.xbe(lazy i no rolleyes.gif )with the x2 4977 modded with tool,latest release of unleashed,xbox 1.1 with tsop flashx4,no large G,ne info would be great as i would luv to be able to use this feature,ftp'in the xbe's off each time to rename em with xbe.renamer is a pain(but still glad to have the app)thanks in advance to the replies and look forward to many new and GREAT things frm Unleash(ed)X

PS,a mate in the background is updating as we speak and his xbox is also a 1.0 showing as a 1.1+ blink.gif like reported in another thread,and we just noticed that the cold reboot still doesnt hold the fan speed at the settings i set it to,xbox alwayz starts up as 1x even though its set to goto 2x(only time it does goto 2x is on a IGR or quickboot frm the main menu,ne 1 else still having this prob??

unleashx

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2004, 06:46:00 AM »

There are more options after the "Quick Copy Disk", which gets enabled only after highlighting specific item/s.. These includes "Add to Zip", "Patch XBE" and "Rename XBE Title". Just hit Dpad Up to go to the last available item when the current is the top most (it cycles).

Yuyu

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2004, 06:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (Nailed @ Jan 20 2004, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE (Yuyu @ Jan 20 2004, 05:25 PM)
Hi guys, where I can dwnload this new version of UnleashX

No requesting of files on this site anytime, anywhere, for any reason...

Bah... it's not as if xbins is a secret.

Btw, I've switched to UnleashX... great dash.  Just needs one thing to make me completely content: the ability to download save games for XBox-Saves.

Yeah but if you read the rules of the forums you would know it is wrong

vision

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2004, 09:23:00 AM »

unleashx... great..... but one prob. kawa-x se, mameox .76, does not appear in my emulation list with the other emus. anyone have a solution

vision

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »

ohmy.gif Nevermind
Pages: 1 [2]