xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Game Icons In Unleashx  (Read 96 times)

jfullam

• Archived User
Game Icons In Unleashx
« on: December 06, 2003, 01:55:00 AM »

I just loaded up Unleashx as an app to check it out. Pretty cool so far...
Something that is confusing me... all my game icons show up fine when I use Ava, but with unleashx, it cannot seem to find 2 of my game's icons. "Amped" and "Grabbed By Ghoulies" do not show a game icon in Unleashx. Is there something special it is looking for (differently than Ava)?

jfullam

• Archived User
Game Icons In Unleashx
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 02:54:00 AM »

Yeah - I read that, but these are older games that do not use the XPR1 format, besides, yesterday, UNLEASHX posted these fixes in the latest release... and I've got the latest release:

1) FTP server resume command -This isn't actually a bug but most FTP client like to use REST then STOR rather than the APPEnd command.
2) XML Parser. -There was a bug when setting the attribute. Setting the value works fine, so this should fix the problem with some settings not being save like <DVD AutoLaunch="True" />
3) Track/song skip. Using the DPad and White button to change soundtrack scrolls too fast. I still have to work on the music being "Real" random, though.
4) UnleashX ignores the Width attribute of the menu on custom skins (Please specify a wider Width for your skins). UnleashX uses 270 for the standard mode and 350 on Widescreen mode.
5) AskUser action. Fix to treat "B" button as cancel.
6) Embedded Icon using XPR1 format should now display properly.
7) Screen Capture new keypad combo -Black Button + LeftThumbpress.
8) Cell images get's corrupted when the fog is turned off.
9) A few small things I already forgot. I also did some more optimization.

XBoxgeek

• Archived User
Game Icons In Unleashx
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2003, 04:20:00 AM »

The latest release is dated 1/12/03. I believe these changes have been implemented by UnleashX, but ithey have not yet been released..

Cheers.
Xboxgeek