xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Love Unleashx But One Thing...  (Read 106 times)

vidgms4me

• Archived User
I Love Unleashx But One Thing...
« on: November 29, 2003, 01:50:00 PM »

It pulls the name from whatever you have it named in the MS Dashboard.  Edit the names from there/ or I beleive XB Soundtrack Manager ccan change them too.

unleashx

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2003, 02:19:00 PM »

Look at the included Matrix skin, but the tags are: SongName, SongTime, and SoundTrack.

vidgms4me is right. If you see the word "Track 1", that's because you have a song named "Track 1". Please check all your song name using MS Dash.

koldfuzion

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2003, 02:22:00 PM »

It pulls the name from whatever you have it named in the MS Dashboard. Edit the names from there/ or I beleive XB Soundtrack Manager ccan change them too.

the skin has 0%, nothing.. notta, zilch   ZERO to do with the name of the song.

A few things are the only factors that can produce your inability to change the track name.

1. You canceled instead of accepting the name change in the ms dashboard.
2. You have more than one soundtrack on your box with more than one song: Track 1's
3. You didnt pay attention to what vidgms4me told you and didnt actually try to change the name. (thus the take two reposted)
4. someone in your house, or your mind, is playing a really cruel joke on you.

koldfuzion

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2003, 02:30:00 PM »

you must not have been paying attention to anything anyone has told you.

there is NO-WAY that you renamed every song that was named TRACK1 and the skin still display it.

the dash gets the same info as the ms dash.

Nothing needs to be changed in your config... nothing needs to be changed in your skin..... something needs to be changed in your skull.

Sorry to sound rude.... but you probably didnt catch the fact that i was.

philbee

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2003, 02:43:00 PM »

"but the thing i dont get is i cant find it in the config file on the default skin "

"i saw the references to SongName, SongTime, and SoundTrack in the matrix skin but im not sure where to put them inmy config file, have a look and see..."

thanks to unleash and vidgms4me for the help on the track1 prob however im still faced witht he fact that i cant find the SongName, SongTime, and SoundTrack instructions on my default config file, i would like to know where should i place these on the file, thanks again to unleash and vidgms4me, its nice to see helpfull frendly people here, im a member for a long time now but rarly post because because all some people want to do here is flame others.

philbee

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2003, 02:45:00 PM »

tanx again unleashed prob solved thanks to your helpful advice , thanks again to vidgms4me aswell