xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Unleash-x Website  (Read 228 times)

amstrad

• Archived User
Unleash-x Website
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2003, 07:46:00 AM »

Okay, I agree....
Maybe we could use the forum just as a database for tutorials and such?

I agree that xbox scene is all conquoring and would squish the forum and stretch resources, I just think it would be nice for this dash to have the entire forum it deserves, rather than an un-catagorised, smallish section on a collosal site...

Still, I see your point, maybe if the site expands to be moderatly big I could open one for posting?
Anyway - for the time being Im concentrating mainly on getting the damn thing working...

Yuyu

• Archived User
Unleash-x Website
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2003, 08:00:00 AM »

Yeah I would just have the website setup as a help and tutorial site much like mine is(Check Sig) then talk to Xantium or Another X-S Modd with the power, to add a couple sub Forums such ass the MXM Forums have, then organize topics within those sub forums into pinned topics, that should suffice as it does for MXM. And MXM can be as simple as EvoX or very complex, and I feel alll subject matter is covered nicely in the X-S Forums due to the pinned topics and Sub-Forums.... Organization is the key, you may need to talk to UnleashX about organizing his froums more suitable to the publics needs...
Again just suggestions here...

daviefresh1775

• Archived User
Unleash-x Website
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2003, 09:10:00 AM »

wink.gif
Pages: 1 [2]