xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Bug List  (Read 845 times)

pdottz

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2003, 06:53:00 AM »

also I have a question about what the way files are written to disk.
I burned a regular iso/mode2 Joliet cdrw with some emulators i was going to transfer to my xbox.
the D:\ in the built in file explorer shows up empty.
but the Tray status says "DATA"
and I can browse the files using Dvd2Xbox.

is there some way to get this fixed? or does your file explorer only recognize data burned in a certain mode.?

crobar

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2003, 10:48:00 AM »

not sure if this has been mentioned but,
it wouold be nice to have a roll through list of games and apps.
so  over the first menu item would be the last menu item.
that way if you have a ton of games you can just hit up to get to the last game rather than flipping through  30 somthing games to get to the end.

hydraulix

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2003, 10:50:00 AM »

crobar, you can enable this option in the skin.xml

look for
<Menu Smooth="True" Align="Middle" Rotate="False" ShowIcon="False">

and just change Rotate="False" to Rotate="True"

crobar

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2003, 08:31:00 PM »

sweet. thanks for the heads up! this is somthing every dash should have,
this just pushed unleashx to my default dash...
i just wish we had wmv previews!

GreekPimpSlap

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2003, 08:52:00 PM »

here is another one i didnt see listed.. on my tv it works great but my buddies have a Widescreen tv. with evox i set the MS dash to view in WS and it works fine but with unleashx i set to WS and it displays WS until i run a game in which time it reverts back to regular....

also having the regualr setting saving issues as everyone else. music doesnt play randomly. would also like to see a built in BIOS flashin util..

when can we expect an updated version out ?

tweaqr

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2003, 09:14:00 PM »

very soon.

or as omeone stated earlyer defently after now and not befor later.

ProSam

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2003, 10:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (ProSam @ Dec 5 2003, 08:26 AM)
QUOTE (unleashx @ Dec 5 2003, 08:21 AM)
@ProSam,
If evox is in E, what's your default dashboard, version, location? I need to replicate your system to be able to test it effectively.

The default is on C and its a hacked version of the original Xbox Dash.
I also have a version of EvoX on the C drive for Backup (Long Story)

I have not seen UnleashX on this thread since the last time he asked for my info to test it on his box.  Where are ya buddy?

I would love to use this Dash if somebody could help out I would really appreciate it.

townfool

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2003, 12:36:00 PM »

jester.gif

crobar

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2003, 03:01:00 PM »

nice release, unleash x works his programing ass off!
im still playing with the video implementation, but still one bug i notice more often then not is  the messed up menu fonts/items  when browsing
in an out of  menus  some times the text is wrong or jumbled,
anyone else get this?

XBoxgeek

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2003, 01:18:00 PM »

CODE
Yes
false

Cheers
Xboxgeek

Hitteam

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2003, 01:42:00 PM »

I found one more bug! When I am using Xcutter2.0 4976.67 bios to boot up the system and leave it to run about 5-10 minutes it will freez with the music playback on the background, but it won't happen when I am using M7 bios.

berserk69

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2003, 11:20:00 PM »

There is bug with non-M$ ir remote (example: if you press button "down" once, dashboard goes endless loop down until you press another button). This nasty bug was in xbmp couple of month ago, but fixed for now. Maybe you can check how to fix this bug in xbmp source?

WA2FAST

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2003, 11:17:00 AM »

Downloaded the newest "interm" version of the dash.  Things I noticed right away...

The right thumbstick moves the green X around in the orb... pretty neat.

There is no info screen if you press the Y button from the dash... not cool... I really liked that feature.

Dash still crashes on bootup.

The "..." problem with skins menu text has been fixed, but it now seams that the menu text that was effected before is now off centered to the right.  Most of the popular skins that I downloaded had this "..." problem, now the menu text is way over to the right hand side of the screen when it was clearly intended to be centered.  Just a heads up.

Thank you so much for the interm release (v0.25.1224a), that was very nice of you.  Looks like some good things are happening and it's clear that the UnleashX team is EXTREEMLY dedicated and devoted to making this work for us... BIG thanx to you guys, you're the best.  Keep us posted as to what's new.  Thanx again!

lotw

• Archived User
Bug List
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2003, 12:15:00 PM »

I found an interesting thing.  When working on my skin that I am trying to create I found that my Xbox would lock up when trying to launch an app or game.

I used the Skinny Skinner to do the skin, something in that are different then most of the other skins I have seen, the code.

I rewrote the XML by hand and it still locked up, I made the menu and stuff like all the other ones not done with Skinny too.

I found that when I used the ChipID in a text field I could no longer run any apps or games, it would just freeze.  I toook that one line out of my skin and everything seems to be working ok.  I then took the original file from the Skinny app and removed that ChipID like, well it worked fine there too, no more locking up, at least so far and I have rebooted and ran apps/games about 10 or more times.

Once in a while I still get that Bad skin message, but not as often.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]