xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Unleashx  (Read 1639 times)

XDelusion

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2003, 09:38:00 PM »

<Games AutoLaunch="Yes">F:appsDVD2XBOXdefault.xbe</Games>

Ok I have this in my config file, but when I pop in a game...

...it loads the game instead of the app.

AkumAPRIME

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2003, 09:40:00 PM »

Ok, so under Evox, I specified menu names for particular paths. Now that Im auto adding, this isnt happenning, but Im unhappy with the menu names. Since that doesnt sound too clear, Ill give an example. I want Xports emu Visual boy advance to be "Game BoX Advance", but its listed as VBA, which sux. Must I live with this, or is there an easy fix?

hey is that Xdelusion from XboxEmu?

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2003, 09:55:00 PM »

QUOTE (koldfuzion @ Nov 28 2003, 04:39 AM)
there is nothing wrong with the fonts in UnleashX or MXM.  They look fine, they dont need sharpened. 

Actually I would say the exact opposite.

Just look at the screenshots on AXS for all three.  Plenty of examples to zoom in with any graphics program.

actually its just the way the fonts look and move when being scrolled, their just VEIRD!

and whoever said blazing fast transfer speeds, 3.5mb/s isint what i call blazing... the ftp needs work, and im sure will get better.. its comparable in speed to evox, which isint exactly bleeding edge shit smile.gif

as evox ftp is atleast 3 steps behind avas smile.gif

hydraulix

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2003, 10:11:00 PM »

Sniper, a lot of people are experiencing vastly different FTP speeds with this dash. I myself get 10.6-10.7MB down and 7.7-7.8 up. I think a lot of it has to do with user environment.

I think this dash has a great future ahead of itself.

koldfuzion

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2003, 10:29:00 PM »

man, didnt take too long for hydraulix to release the first skin...does that mean skining for this is that easy? or did you get a head start?

geniusalz

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2003, 10:54:00 PM »

wink.gif

koldfuzion

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2003, 11:37:00 PM »

Source –Points to an internal function supported by UnleashX (more on this later) or your custom text you wanted to show up.

Its never mentioned again, is custom text in this release? I tried a number of things and none of them worked.  Also, is the text scaleable in any way?

hydraulix

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2003, 11:42:00 PM »

QUOTE (koldfuzion @ Nov 28 2003, 08:29 AM)
man, didnt take too long for hydraulix to release the first skin...does that mean skining for this is that easy? or did you get a head start?

well i started this morning when i saw the news post, but the skinning is extremely easy and also extremely versatile. there are a lot of possibilities with this engine.

i have to say the coolest feature for skinners, is being able to upload png/skin.xml changes and simply reloading the skin from the menu without having to reboot. this drastically cuts down on trial and error time, as well as just makes plain sense.

i've got a ton of ideas for this engine now that I see how it works. the first skin was simply a quickie to familiarize myself with the way this dash skins.

thumbs up, the more i use it, the more i like it, its now been put on my C: as default. keep up the good work!

^Blazed^

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2003, 01:38:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

heinrich

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2003, 03:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (AkumAPRIME @ Nov 28 2003, 12:05 AM)
A comment.

Unleash X reboot turns the xbox off and back on, whereas the evox reboot reboots the system without cutting power. Is there a way to make the unleash reboot more like the evox one? I hate the cutting power sound, then quick power back on

ehb

As for 'the evox one'; evox can do either....
Item "Warm Reboot",ID_Quick_Reboot
Item "Cold Reboot",ID_Full_Reboot

MXM also has the option to power cycle (cold reboot) or warm reboot.  It would be pretty easy to make it an option of which you want (specify in your menu config).  Of course, I'm not the dev, just letting you know what is possible,

Obiwan Kanobi

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2003, 04:03:00 AM »

cool.gif

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2003, 04:30:00 AM »

Figured it was time to make a home for UNLEASHX.. so here you go.. your own forum.

unleashx

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2003, 06:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (koldfuzion @ Nov 28 2003, 09:37 AM)
from the doc..
Source –Points to an internal function supported by UnleashX (more on this later) or your custom text you wanted to show up.

Its never mentioned again, is custom text in this release? I tried a number of things and none of them worked.  Also, is the text scaleable in any way?

source="My Own Text".

By custom, I mean Literal text. So anything you put in the source that won't be recognize will show up as it is.

pmh

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2003, 06:00:00 AM »

<MSDashBoard>C:msXboxdash.xbe</MSDashBoard>
  <Password MaxTries="3">
  </Password>

Should I make it

<MSDashBoard>C:msXboxdash.xbe</MSDashBoard>
  <Password MaxTries="3">
  <Password>mypassword</Password>

Execelent Dash! I use to swear by Evox, then I flirted with avalaunch, then after about 15 minutes, My dash is no UnleashX! Keep the name too! It rocks beerchug.gif Oh and  the FTP speed is unmatched!

unleashx

• Archived User
Unleashx
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2003, 06:01:00 AM »

biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10