xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Color Patcher For The Xbox  (Read 249 times)

FoxRacR17

• Archived User
Color Patcher For The Xbox
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »

Thats all i need it to do, apply the .xbp files o the .xbe.  I can add the .xap's to the .xip's myself.  I do anyways, but i alway go back to the original blue skin because i can use freakin hexbe to edit the colors of the .xbe.  So if you could please just make one that changes the colors of the .xbe of thc original, I, and i'm sure dozens of other people, would be eternal gratefull!

loggio

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2004, 11:42:00 PM »

hey man , i dont understand how to use your vpatch, i mean i've tried it and it put the background on and all , but how the hell do i make the led change ? , it just doesnt seem to make sence, forgive me , this is the only thing i've ever been dumbfounded with on the xbox, it's just weird and doesnt really make a whole lot of sence.

sorry , can you please help me man. I need you to explain to me in shit head terms lol , how do i make the color of my led change on the green thc lite skin? , that's all i wanna know , and i dont want to piss around with my bios either coz that sucks.

loggio

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2004, 02:47:00 AM »

hey

i guess this topic has gone a bit sour, am i right ?, haha , well i guess no one can help me then ? , not even vulgusprofanum himself ?. Well i guess this sucks then lol. just wondering if anyone has the time to maybe work on a little hack or code if you will , for thc lite, to give you the chance to select the colour of the led light on the front of the xbox.

well i guess no one can be botherd but if anyone out there cares or is willing to give it a go in the slightest then i'd be willing to say ' PLEASE GIVE IT A GO ! ' hahaha. Ohh well , i guess i'll c ya all around then.

huroo
thanks anyways
log.

vulgusprofanum

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2004, 07:07:00 PM »

blink.gif
I updated the link in my first post with the new verson.
Get it quick before it's gone!

FoxRacR17

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2004, 07:41:00 PM »

awsome, i'm glad i was finally able to get my hands on it.  I dont mean to sound greedy or anything, but i would really appreciate it if you could make a version for tHc ORIGINAL.  Because i use orignal over lite.  Is this a possibility?

Edit: Just to change the hex values of thc original .xbe.  Not instert anything to the .xaps, i can do that myself.

FoxRacR17

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2004, 10:15:00 AM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am eternally gratefull.  And i was trying out the of for thc lite last night, and i must say, that is awesome work man! And thanks for the one for orignal, i am eternally grateful!

BobMcGee

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2004, 05:34:00 PM »

The upcoming blackstormx release will have skinning support with menus and screenshots but will not use the V.P. patcher.  We have designed our own to accomplish this task.  check in for a release hopefully by the end of the month at www.blackstormx.com

Cheers,

BobMcGee

-BlazinKhan-

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »

huh.gif

harrypotter333

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2004, 12:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (-BlazinKhan- @ Jun 26 2004, 12:32 AM)
Where is the config.xbx .. I searched for like 20 minutes and I couldn't find it.  Am I blind or something  huh.gif

The config.xbx came with tHc lite.  It should be in the root of your c drive.

PS. This patcher thingy is awesome.  Although I'm using the original tHc for my own use, the softmods i've done for my friends can easily change skins with the press of a button.

Osanya

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »

I'm having a hell of a time getting this thing to work in a "Dashboards" folder. I can't seem to get it to patch the xbe or do anything except reboot the system or reboot the xbe. Any suggestions?

an example structure looks like this:

E:\Dasboards\tHc\D

where D is the xip folder

Osanya

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2004, 08:46:00 AM »

never mind, I found it

anekin007

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2004, 04:25:00 PM »

QUOTE (vulgusprofanum @ Jun 18 2004, 12:41 AM)
Alright.  Since you asked so nicely, I made one.
DOWNLOAD
It should work with both versions of thc, but if you use origional, start with the green one.  The colored versions will likely freeze when patched.

what do you mean by freeze? how does it freeze?  

im still stuck on the original..haha

Albino

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2004, 10:37:00 AM »

Quick question, what do i type in the config.xbx so that i can have more than 1 skin, probably really obvious but i can't get it to work

fernas

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2004, 09:03:00 AM »

biggrin.gif.

lowkill

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »

vulgusprofanum,

Thanks for your work on the vpatch.
But my dash (thclite) is on f:\dash\thc\thclite.xbe.
And i want put the vpatch on f:\dash\thc\vpatch.xbe.

if i do that the vpath don't work, i test a modification with hex editor but not success.

Thanks

Loki
Pages: 1 [2]