xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Would You Want This In THc?  (Read 130 times)

tayior7

• Archived User
Would You Want This In THc?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »

Odb718

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2004, 10:51:00 PM »

dry.gif
So I redid everything, step by step, and got the same results. So what I'm thinking is that the configuration mode might be messing with it some how. I didn't like how the orb looked on the new skin and after I used config mode to drop it, that's when the trouble started.
But I still have the original launch trainer code on my HDD so maybe having that up first did something crazy... This is what I've come down to. I've tried so many times to get it back up that only something totally crazy would be the cause.
I copied our discussion so I know I'm doing everything right.

If you catch up to me on Irc give me a hola.

tayior7

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2004, 02:54:00 PM »

QUOTE (Odb718 @ Apr 27 2004, 01:51 AM)
lol, guess what tayior7... I had everything working smooth. Reskined a copy of the tHc that was working and it went crazy.  dry.gif
So I redid everything, step by step, and got the same results. So what I'm thinking is that the configuration mode might be messing with it some how. I didn't like how the orb looked on the new skin and after I used config mode to drop it, that's when the trouble started.
But I still have the original launch trainer code on my HDD so maybe having that up first did something crazy... This is what I've come down to. I've tried so many times to get it back up that only something totally crazy would be the cause.
I copied our discussion so I know I'm doing everything right.

If you catch up to me on Irc give me a hola.

r u talking about the code i sent u, or the simple "Launch Trainer?" code?  If its the one i sent you, yes it will be extremely buggy, that is the 1st draft.

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2004, 03:51:00 PM »

biggrin.gif  very nice , the code for Trainer is working perfectly like i hoped for.

Odb718

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2004, 09:14:00 PM »

the second bit of code. Good news. I got it back up.
It seems to get rid of the problem if I send over a fresch tHc data from the green tHc. All the problems are well worth it. But everything seems to be on my end. I was messing around too much with the skinning.

UraniumXT

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2004, 06:08:00 AM »

The trainer idea is fucking cool, it would beat the hell out of all other dashes if it were for tHc!!!!!

Odb718

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2004, 05:06:00 PM »

The trainer idea is fucking cool, it would beat the hell out of all other dashes if it were for tHc!!!!!

Uuuh dude, it is.
Pages: 1 [2]