xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Setup Thc Dash  (Read 43 times)

Neus x

• Archived User
Setup Thc Dash
« on: January 22, 2004, 02:04:00 AM »

Hey ive put tHc_Dash_v1G.10027100 on my xbox i reformated the hd and rebuilt the retail hd and put the new dash on...

i wanted to put evox on so it wud appear in the dashborads menu but i cant get it to appear ive setup all my apps and they all work but i cant get Dashboards to appear in the menu... the onli way i get it to boot is using the quick launch...

i had also want to add surreal64 back to my xbox... ive setup it up so it knows where to find the roms and the media etc and it appears in the Emulators menu but i cant get it to boot i just get blackscreen.... any1 else had problems? (i set up my gba Emulator with no probs)

also i cant use the reboot and shutdown feature it jus come up with .xbe cannot be found, how do i fix this??

cheers for any help

whiffin

• Archived User
Setup Thc Dash
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 02:08:00 AM »

also i cant use the reboot and shutdown feature it jus come up with .xbe cannot be found, how do i fix this??

You need the shutdown and reboot xbe files - thse can be downloaded from the usual places and I think even from the web as they don't use any M$ code.

Check on xboxdash web site - think I saw them there

They need to be placed in root of C

HTH

whiffin

• Archived User
Setup Thc Dash
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2004, 06:53:00 AM »

Zer04evr

• Archived User
Setup Thc Dash
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2004, 07:02:00 AM »

hereor you can get the legal shutrdown and restart xbes

Neus x

• Archived User
Setup Thc Dash
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2004, 11:48:00 AM »

cheers ppl i got that sorted still with dashboards i cant get em 2 appear in the menu