xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Lazy One  (Read 60 times)

socrates

• Archived User
The Lazy One
« on: December 12, 2003, 08:05:00 AM »

So is there still no premade dashs yet? one that is already compiled and all i do is just replace whats in my c drive with whats in the folder and done? cause ireally cant remeber how to do any of this stuff, my brain is on vacation.
Oh and wow, i saw that fire dash someone made ,i want that one real bad ,great job

shaman

• Archived User
The Lazy One
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2003, 11:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (socrates @ Dec 12 2003, 01:05 PM)
So is there still no premade dashs yet? one that is already compiled and all i do is just replace whats in my c drive with whats in the folder and done? cause ireally cant remeber how to do any of this stuff, my brain is on vacation.
Oh and wow, i saw that fire dash someone made ,i want that one real bad ,great job

Where did you see the fire dash one?  Now I am curious.  Are there any other places that showcase new dash's besides allxboxskins.com?

socrates

• Archived User
The Lazy One
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 11:31:00 AM »

I saw it here
So you dont know if theres already compiled ones?

shaman

• Archived User
The Lazy One
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2003, 03:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (socrates @ Dec 12 2003, 04:31 PM)
I saw it here
So you dont know if theres already compiled ones?

Sorry about gettting back to you so late Socrates.  Anyways, yeah you can get the latest ones that are already done for you, where all you do is ftp them to your xbox and rename a file or two.  Hit me up on AIM "teh shaman" (minus the quotes), PM me or post back.  

You have to go onto IRC and get them.

socrates

• Archived User
The Lazy One
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2003, 06:14:00 PM »

Pm is on its way