xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Update Help Needed!  (Read 54 times)

Skywalker

• Archived User
Update Help Needed!
« on: September 15, 2003, 09:08:00 AM »

for the dash when they say 10027100 or 1012a700 it's depend from the live when you instal the live pack...for example with splinter cell youy file in c: will change a bit and a folder named xboxdashdata10027100 or xboxdashdata1012a700 will be created so you will see whic tipe you have....

and if you want to hack your dash you can use xboxutils that allow to you to make all function run with a small sw....it's for newbe...

gnutellafan

• Archived User
Update Help Needed!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2003, 10:35:00 AM »

OK, I finally have some free time and was going to start this project myself but I also am a bit confused about updating the dash. Ive played live enable games (but not on live). Do you have to buy the live pack to be able to do this? I have ZERO intention of ever getting on live so I hope the answer is no.

GLiTcH

• Archived User
Update Help Needed!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 11:21:00 AM »

QUOTE (gnutellafan @ Sep 16 2003, 07:35 PM)
OK, I finally have some free time and was going to start this project myself but I also am a bit confused about updating the dash. Ive played live enable games (but not on live). Do you have to buy the live pack to be able to do this? I have ZERO intention of ever getting on live so I hope the answer is no.

u dont have to go Live to do this... all u need is fresh xips n the xboxdash.xbe...i go them from a friend... i got mine running with no probs...

Stardust_DK

• Archived User
Update Help Needed!
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2003, 12:24:00 PM »

On which game r the update fot the dashboard i only has copied games none original too expensive here in denmark