xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: True Blue 10027100 Dash Wont Work!  (Read 118 times)

ianmalcm

• Archived User
True Blue 10027100 Dash Wont Work!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2003, 09:18:00 PM »

I had the same exact problem. Spent 6 hours messing with it. What a pain.

SOLUTION:

**and this is the only solution, as I tried EVERYTHING else possible.

delete all the C files

get an original dashboard, unmodified, un-LIVEd, from elsewhere. Slayer's, a friend, somewhere. Do not use your original backup you have. Put it on your xbox and boot up like a factory install. Get a LIVE updated game (I used Splinter Cell) and update the dash from the game.

Now bring that dash up to your PC and apply the patches, one at a time. Blue first, then send back to the xbox and make sure it works. Baby steps gets it working.

Dankbud

• Archived User
True Blue 10027100 Dash Wont Work!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2003, 09:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (ianmalcm @ Sep 17 2003, 06:18 AM)
I had the same exact problem. Spent 6 hours messing with it. What a pain.

SOLUTION:

**and this is the only solution, as I tried EVERYTHING else possible.

delete all the C files

get an original dashboard, unmodified, un-LIVEd, from elsewhere. Slayer's, a friend, somewhere. Do not use your original backup you have. Put it on your xbox and boot up like a factory install. Get a LIVE updated game (I used Splinter Cell) and update the dash from the game.

Now bring that dash up to your PC and apply the patches, one at a time. Blue first, then send back to the xbox and make sure it works. Baby steps gets it working.

well i got it to work using the THC Patch w/ the Dummy auto fill and not the TRUE BLUE patch. it now finally works. and i skinned it w/ the TRUE BLUE so now its working fine.
Pages: 1 [2]